Pasi leaves Amorphis...

Loona

*~holdacska~*
Sep 2, 2003
Budapest, Hungary
Visit site
well, is it only me, who got shocked when hearing the news? I really love Amorphis and I've been listening to them for a long time, just can't accept it...

why????????? :cry: :cry: :cry:

pasi did a horrible work in the last amorphis album... he sounds horrible... i like his voice in the other albums, but i think that sounds too nasal in the last one

discouraged1 said:
and done miserable live shows.
Yeah. It's a close battle between Katatonia and Amorphis in the worst band of the live circuit competition.

I don't like Angus' voice. who cares about his hair?
but I do like Pasi's, on the new album as well. sad to hear it only affected me...
and about the live thingy the last show they had here was fantastic. with the sound and all that. (and as I remember the ones before were the same, not bad) don't know what you don't like in them playing live.
Katatonia is another story, they don't have much experience onstage

it's only that neither AC/DC, nor Motörhead play that kinda music that's close to what I like. I respect them for what they had done so far, but that doesn't mean their music is my taste

Bambi said:
he doesnt have long hair or pout enough
portaet_angus.jpg
no pouting???

anyway it's just an unreasonable, uncontrolable aversion. but he probably is a great guy (and it's really not a habit of mine to judge ppl without even knowing them:oops: )