People are so fuckin stupid...

Vintero

New Metal Member
Oct 9, 2003
San Diego, CA
Visit site
Jesus Christ...I wish people could think about shit more before they do it...uhhh Satan is right, FUCK THE HUMAN RACE...we are all just a bunch of fuckin morons that deserve to die...

if i wasnt american id probably join the fuckin terrorists to rid the world of human scum!

HAIL SATAN!!!

its not ambiguously satanic emo forum....just in my post...you see the mere act of listening to Bloodbath, means in some way, that you worship Darkness....and i do....so im just stating that i do....anyway....

Vintero said:
its not ambiguously satanic emo forum....just in my post...you see the mere act of listening to Bloodbath, means in some way, that you worship Darkness....and i do....so im just stating that i do....anyway....
You are dumb.

Vintero said:
:lol: wow...

Vintero said:
Jesus Christ...I wish people could think about shit more before they do it...uhhh Satan is right, FUCK THE HUMAN RACE...we are all just a bunch of fuckin morons that deserve to die...

if i wasnt american id probably join the fuckin terrorists to rid the world of human scum!

HAIL SATAN!!!
you wouldn't be the first american if you joined the terrorists :lol:

Just the other day I was thinking "I haven't seen any juvenile arguments at the ultimatemetal forums since I signed up."

You humans disgust me!!!!!! DIE MOTHER FUCKERS!!! Ill will Fuckin eat your flesh you fuckin poser mother fuckin cock sucker human filth pieces of shit ass whipe wretched god excrement fuckin cockroaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE PIECES OF SHIT MOTHER FUCKERS I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU ALL SHALL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you hate us so much....why are you posting here?

.......oh and if you hate human so much why havent you killed yourself?

Just a thought :)

moron.gif

Vintero said:
You humans disgust me!!!!!! DIE MOTHER FUCKERS!!! Ill will Fuckin eat your flesh you fuckin poser mother fuckin cock sucker human filth pieces of shit ass whipe wretched god excrement fuckin cockroaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE PIECES OF SHIT MOTHER FUCKERS I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU ALL SHALL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Feel better now? :tickled:

Vintero said:

ahahah i bet this fool listens too way to much Papa Roach and Slipknot