Perfecterror owes me sex

PanzerKunt said:
sure, but make sure you give me the money _before_ i kill jau

:lol:

Yeah, I'm lazy and out of shape, it'd hardly be a challenge. I'd like to go out with some fireworks, so run me over in a tank or something like that.

War_Blade said:
no hijacking this thread, i need to get laid here...

Ha...well, Jayme seems slightly more complex than that dude.

Hint: wine and dine and then do something dumb like Mike Jackson impressions ;)

derek said:

That is why I PWN you and why she shall be mine!

mwhahahahaha mwhahahahaha mwhahahahah!

you have seem to forgotten that i can shred so fast that lighting comes out of my guitar, thus instantly allowing me to shoot it at your heart...:loco:

not fairsssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~!1!!!!!!!!!!

*starts warming up*

yea.. soon im gonna by shredding so fast your will die a horrible death, keep your eye out to the west!!!! for a great beam of light will come down upon you, and i shall have my vengeace!!!

tehn i will get laid...

I shall kill you with my psychic powers! Your heart will stop and your heard will swell and I shall be victorious and teh sex shall be mine!!!!!!!

derek said:
Y'know, as wonderful as Jayme is, I'm gonna politley bow out and take Eva as my wench! Anyone with such sword skills deserves to be taken by the almightly DEEK!

:D

haha i win.. the thing is that sword is taller then me XD so it's a little weird, but all I have to do is jab, turn, and pull out

eva_dolly said:
haha i win.. the thing is that sword is taller then me XD so it's a little weird, but all I have to do is jab, turn, and pull out

Yup, kill him...and then I can have my wicked way with you! :p