Personal Shit Thread version 2.0

that's some fuckin bullshit man!
I think you need a strong arm in this. Someone that makes this fucking bitch proven wrong or something.

seems that everyone going through fucked up times.. I hate to post personal bullshit here because it just spoils the whole 'fllee from the real world'
athmosphere here but I know what it is to have to deal with fuckin assholes..
I hate going into detail because it just is too much negativity.

To make matters somewhat worse, my fiancee has moved back in with her parents for the time being - simply because despite the help we've been given by her, my mother has seen fit to judge, scrutinise, override and generally belittle her. Just as I thought things were starting to look up as well.

Seriously, what the fuck. I want to hurt someone.

Doesn't your mother already do that? In any case, its still a fucked situation when you can stay in the same house as your loved one if she's being chased off by the parents.

Didn't know where to post, but seeing as though I'm feeling fucking shit right now I thought hey, why not put it down in here.

I'm just sat in the departure lounge, five beers down, listening to Megadeth and waiting to leave Australia, the woman I love, and return to a country I, well, fucking hate. Hope you guys are all good. One last thank you to you all for being awesome and realising how shitty my situation is. I've been through a lot in my life (as most people have) but nothing like this. This is fucking heartbreaking. And I am a fucking broken man. Now, I shall bid you farewell as I set off on my 24hour journey.

Slightly drunken/angry rant over. Love you all, over and out x

I'm not proud of it, but I've resorted to drink too. After around 30 hours of travelling I'm totally drained, but I can't sleep. I'm just sat here at a friend's in London trying to put this all in perspective.

Yeah man... Technically I'd been without her for a good 24hrs before, but that was on planes so it doesn't really count. I just see that as travelling through time and space with no concept of reality.

I should have expected feeling like this the first morning I wake up without her though.

I'm in Camden. Not sure what I'm doing though, I might be heading back up north on Saturday with some friends who have offered me a lift. Not sure, I don't know what to do with myself!!

i grabbed a guy's neck and slammed the back of his head against the glass wall at the soup kitchen

it felt awesome, this guy is totally evil and totally deserved what i did to him

he's a total leach and he's living in a tent that i paid for, and he threw away most of everything i own, except my big-ass-expensive-brand-new duffel bag (that i paid for) that's now filled with some third person's stuff

so i beat that guy's ass
i felt really good doing it

tl;dr - WHY did he deserve it and how come you haven't been called on it by, say, the authorities? Even if he deserves it, if it was unprovoked and/or there was no immediate physical threat towards you, it's assault. Plain and simple.

As for my shit, welp... I'm swamped. The social case has been closed (damn straight), but I'm so buried in shit that it's hard to see a way out. All of a sudden we're £400 in debt to companies that we owe nothing to, I have work-related shi going down (nonpayments, forms etc.), this week alone I have two rehearsals, a trip to Wakefield for business, second scan for munchkin and a bunch MORE forms and phonecalls to sort, Sara's simply asking me to do fucking everything on her behalf because she's too fucking lazy, no signs of a new house anywhere, having my benefits cut because Sara's bitching that she needs more money (because apparently £80 a week isn't enough for her, bitch) and STILL looking for work on top of all of this. Not to mention thefact that the Destroyer 666 gig is two weeks away and we still haven't even ordered the merchandise yet, and the other guys are all working unt llate so I have to go to the venue by myself and basically loiter around doing shit all until late evening.

There's too much happening right now. I simply can't handle it.

tl;dr - WHY did he deserve it and how come you haven't been called on it by, say, the authorities? Even if he deserves it, if it was unprovoked and/or there was no immediate physical threat towards you, it's assault. Plain and simple.

why did he deserve it?
because i've had the disability check since i was 16 and this guy hasn't had a source of income since i met him
our entire relationship has been him spending my money
he's a leech and it wouldn't have been bothering me except that he was screwing me over pretty bad, i tried to complain about him being a leech to his girlfriend, but she ended up defending him, she was complaining about the blue-haired-boy beeing a leech and i said something to the effect of "Kallazar's exactly the same" and she got pissed at me, she kept trying to convince me that he's "eventually" going to make money with his "photography business" (not a studio, not photo-editing equipment, it's really nothing more than a fucking camera) and i kept telling her that his "photography business" was just an excuse for not having a 9-to5 while he's leeching off my money, and she kept telling me that "starting a business takes time, you can't make money over night"
in addition to that argument, Kallazar kept trying to be the king of the homeless people, and when he moved more people into the camp where i was at, i couldn't take his shit any more, and i asked everyone why they followed him instead of someother person and nobody could give me a straight answer, eventually Kall's "bodygaurd" ripped off his shirt and threatened to kick my ass, and i just grabbed my backpack and left the camp to go sleep somewhere else, and i wouldn't have even kicked Kall's ass except that when i wanted to go back to the camp to go get the rest of my stuff, Kall said it had all been "thrown away"

i couldn't call the cops about my shit being thrown away because
cops in Dallas don't fucking take you seriously when you're sleeping outdoors
Kall's camp is illegally there (in Dallas City Limits it's illegal to sleep out doors)
so the only way i could get Kall arrested would be to have cops go out to Kall's camp and collor him for "criminal tresspassing" (his camp is on property owned by fright train railway) and getting Kall busted for "criminal tresspassing would result in 6 other people arrested right along with Kall and i have no beef with them

when it happened, there was a huge ass audience (the only way i'll ever take a swing at someone) and no one called the cops on me because everyone that witnessed the incident agreed with my side, that Kall was a leech and Kall throwing away my stuff was wrong, and the entire crowd believed Kall deserved what i did to him

As for my shit, welp... I'm swamped. The social case has been closed (damn straight), but I'm so buried in shit that it's hard to see a way out. All of a sudden we're £400 in debt to companies that we owe nothing to, I have work-related shi going down (nonpayments, forms etc.), this week alone I have two rehearsals, a trip to Wakefield for business, second scan for munchkin and a bunch MORE forms and phonecalls to sort, Sara's simply asking me to do fucking everything on her behalf because she's too fucking lazy, no signs of a new house anywhere, having my benefits cut because Sara's bitching that she needs more money (because apparently £80 a week isn't enough for her, bitch) and STILL looking for work on top of all of this. Not to mention thefact that the Destroyer 666 gig is two weeks away and we still haven't even ordered the merchandise yet, and the other guys are all working unt llate so I have to go to the venue by myself and basically loiter around doing shit all until late evening.

There's too much happening right now. I simply can't handle it.

damn dude
your life sucks