Pet photo thread!

It was love on the first sign, when I discover him, he was in a very little cage in a shop. They had put his prize down, but noone wanted him. I asked why they sell him so cheap and they told me he has grown to big. People only buy puppies...
Well, I was in love right away and bought him... there was no way me leaving the shop without him...

Your bunny is so cute, Morg!!

Wish I had a pet. The spiders and ants and the other little silvery creatures where I live are not very social... :-/

Are there any pets that eat spiders? Hmmm.... Just curious....

Originally posted by Morgana
Thanks Fjell, he is such a lovely one, always nice, only tried to ear some plants, but nothing else. He knows where his loo (toilet) is (housebroken). When he needs a cuddle he comes up to you an nudges you.

Cats do eat Spiders... Lil does.

Maybe I should get myself a cat then.... I've always liked cats... :)

Yeah, he looks rather demonic in that pic. Someone abandoned him outside and we rescued him, so he was all dirty and not too happy. He had his mouth open for a loud miaouw at the time. He's really quite sweet though, and has big blue eyes.

lol everybody says to me "who don't like animals, don't like humans"....What can I answer to this ? nothing except "you're right". lol