Petition for Old Era songs to be performed live

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the new Katatonia style as much as i like the old one, so it doesn't matter anyway, but at least they should play 'Brave' as the last song of the show...

Well the prob is that the f´n 90 were not so hightech then today....
Imagine a dvd-release from the BMD area........a full concert, a piece of our soul that will live on into eternity. :( But it wont happen..... ^^

i thought that jonas had lost his ability to do grim vocals effectively which i suppose is why they dont really touch the old songs anymore.

don't know if those petitions bring to something...however I'd like to hear some more old era songs too....even if Jonas couldn't handle the vocals...( what about Anders singing those songs? After all he sang during their tour in 1996...)

2. Wanderer
3. Jptk
4. Paul (Black Tears)
5. Insidethefall
6. Stefan86
7. Cerulean
8. Marieke (Cerulean's gf)
9. Erez (Crimson Death)
10. Minimoose
11. Mantraschism (Ryan)
12. Demilich
13. Egodie
14. CAS
15. Epistel
16. Nofar (Erez's friend)
17. Hypnos
18. Bogonilson (a friend, fucking hip-hopper, but likes Katatonia due to my missionary activities)
19. El Hubre (the same, die hard fan of VE. it's not always easy to bear the burden of youth-education on my shoulder, but someone has to spread the word...)
20. Abdullah (dead inside).
21. Hossam ( My Friend)
22. Starfire
23. RuinerXL
24.kyrsorgness
25.kyr mom's my mom want some old stuffs
26. the everdarkgreen
27. ether

It really would be amazing to experience the earlier songs live (especially the title songs from Brave Murder Day), be it with Mikael, Anders, or Jonas on vocals.

Here's to hoping this becomes a reality...along with some shows in the States.

There's always hope...

1. Jinn
2. Wanderer
3. Jptk
4. Paul (Black Tears)
5. Insidethefall
6. Stefan86
7. Cerulean
9. Erez (Crimson Death)
10. Minimoose
11. Mantraschism (Ryan)
12. Demilich
13. Egodie
14. CAS
15. Epistel
17. Hypnos
18. Bogonilson (a friend, fucking hip-hopper, but likes Katatonia due to my missionary activities)
19. El Hubre (the same, die hard fan of VE. it's not always easy to bear the burden of youth-education on my shoulder, but someone has to spread the word...)
21. Hossam ( My Friend)
22. Starfire
23. RuinerXL
24.kyrsorgness
26. the everdarkgreen
27. ether
28. Khayman

Wanderer said:
Who voted for deliverance6 in most valuable poster.He is fucking boring.Sign it man or i will crush in your house with a plane.

Haha....I know....sometimes logic is mistaken as boring.
Why dont you guys start a petition to get me to sign this petition.....get ...uummmm....20 signatures and I will sign this one...and Ill get 5 of my friends to sign it too. ;)

Deliverance6 said:
Haha....I know....sometimes logic is mistaken as boring.
Why dont you guys start a petition to get me to sign this petition.....get ...uummmm....20 signatures and I will sign this one...and Ill get 5 of my friends to sign it too. ;)

I would create that petition if I wasn't afraid of getting banned for opening one of the most idiotic threads in UM.

fat bastard said:
i thought that jonas had lost his ability to do grim vocals effectively which i suppose is why they dont really touch the old songs anymore.
I've heard the same. However, he did sing on "Murder" during the Viva Emptiness tour (2003), so it seems that the grimnity has not completely escaped him, or has returned to some extent.

(Again, it'd be great to see Mikael or Anders perform the vocals as well.)

"gateways of bereavement" with none other than jonas on vox - i offer my soul for a decent live performance of that song" :worship:

1. Jinn
2. Wanderer
3. Jptk
4. Paul (Black Tears)
5. Insidethefall
6. Stefan86
7. Cerulean
9. Erez (Crimson Death)
10. Minimoose
11. Mantraschism (Ryan)
12. Demilich
13. Egodie
14. CAS
15. Epistel
17. Hypnos
21. Hossam ( My Friend)
22. Starfire
23. RuinerXL
24.kyrsorgness
26. the everdarkgreen
27. ether
28. Khayman
29. norghash

I will have an accident in my pants if they play anything from Brave Murder Day live...I would be infinitely grateful.

So are they gonna tour the US or nay?

1. Jinn
2. Wanderer
3. Jptk
4. Paul (Black Tears)
5. Insidethefall
6. Stefan86
7. Cerulean
9. Erez (Crimson Death)
10. Minimoose
11. Mantraschism (Ryan)
12. Demilich
13. Egodie
14. CAS
15. Epistel
17. Hypnos
21. Hossam ( My Friend)
22. Starfire
23. RuinerXL
24.kyrsorgness
26. the everdarkgreen
27. ether
28. Khayman
29. norghash
30. DiscipleofTruMetal

It would be great to hear more stuff from 'old era'!!

1. Jinn
2. Wanderer
3. Jptk
4. Paul (Black Tears)
5. Insidethefall
6. Stefan86
7. Cerulean
9. Erez (Crimson Death)
10. Minimoose
11. Mantraschism (Ryan)
12. Demilich
13. Egodie
14. CAS
15. Epistel
17. Hypnos
21. Hossam ( My Friend)
22. Starfire
23. RuinerXL
24.kyrsorgness
26. the everdarkgreen
27. ether
28. Khayman
29. norghash
30. DiscipleofTruMetal
31. Discouraged_Tom

red_tear6 said:
Hmmm... the old era stuff kinda sucks...

You, sir, are a little bitch.......one day your going to be walking down the street....minding your own buisness....and your going to hear the loudest noise you have ever heard in your life......and its going to be your head popping out of your ass.....and then you wont be stupid anymore.....

Status
Not open for further replies.