Photos: Antediluvian and Mitochondrion in Vancouver BC 4/28

Mortado

Apr 9, 2002
Seattle WA USA
www.gravemusic.com
Here are some photos I took of Antediluvian and Mitochondrion at The Rickshaw Theatre in Vancouver BC on April 28, 2012. Links to more photos (including more locals) and a couple of videos follow. Apologies for the quality of these, the hospitality of the locals was fantastic and the combination of that and the aural assault of Antedelivian/Mitochondrion kind of got the best of me :)

ante042812-034.jpg

ante042812-023.jpg

ante042812-024.jpg

ante042812-006.jpg

Antediluvian

mito042812-01.jpg

mito042812-101.jpg

mito042812-121.jpg

mito042812-163.jpg

Mitochondrion

More photos from all bands (including Auroch and Radioactive Vomit) can be found here

Videos:

- New song!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having a hard time really getting into the new Antediluvian. They look awesome live though, and Mitochondrion are amazing live. Fucking amazing.

The chick in Antediluvian looks cute from the pics I've seen. Which is always a good thing.

I'm having a hard time really getting into the new Antediluvian. They look awesome live though, and Mitochondrion are amazing live. Fucking amazing.

The chick in Antediluvian looks cute from the pics I've seen. Which is always a good thing.

It takes a few listens to uncover the intricasies undreneath the chaos but is well worth the effort.It took me awhile but persistance pays off bigtime with this release,fucking love the concept aswell.