Photoshop Thread

I don't know what I was thinking when this happened. When photoshop tutorials go wrong:

TheCharmining.jpg

Very funny. However "charmining" sounds like CHARM..... instead of the "sharm" sound you are going for.

I'll have to see if I can brush up my skills and contribute anything useful here

this is by far not good. Especially by Jeff and Dave standards. But I have not used photoshop in a long time and I was just trying to get a feel for this new version...

IMG_2138.jpg

magic wand, select inverse, cut. The bird and birdwatcher were easy but the dog was a pain in the ass because the white spots on his fur matched the white clouds in the sky of the source image.

I have to take a look at those videos you gave me still.

magic wand, select inverse, cut. The bird and birdwatcher were easy but the dog was a pain in the ass because the white spots on his fur matched the white clouds in the sky of the source image.

I have to take a look at those videos you gave me still.

Noobs. Select color range -> click background -> adjust the magic bar around -> ctrl + x -> done. Works most of the time.

Seriously, I really don't like the image extraction tool or whatever it's called. I could never get it to work right, it would always chop up the edges of whatever I was trying to extract.

Chuck is going to fucking straight up murder you hahahahahaha

Now instead of telling him to go fuck himself, we can just hold up this picture!

I like the hot dog eating contest! My head is pretty huge (more so than usual) but it's funny as shit. I like how BR even looks kinda Asian with the binoculars hahha. It looks like my competition and BR are locking arms?