Please help an ol' Anthrax dawg guys

I'm The Man

New Metal Member
Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
hello to all of you .. first tings first ... i'm new here as you can see ... Anthrax used to be my fave band .. nowadays i listen to diff type of music ... :) anyways ... just wanted to ask you guys to help me out with a link to hear my fave tune again [ don't have the tape anymore :rolleyes: ]

does anyone knows a link to
Startin` up a Posse*
from the Attack of the Killer B's ???

fank you :D :D :D

come on guys ... i'm not asking where to download the whole tune ... i read the stuck post on the top ... not to worry ... i need only a Real Player totaly legal clip ... even only the biginning will do ... thank you ...

hahahaha the mysterious "underground" sounds of the heavy metal nowadays ... ... that is funny ... why you do not want to help is puzzling me but hey ... dickheads everywhere i guess ...
it's not like i asked for something stupid or impossible ... i guess u like Anthrax as much as my granny did back in the days ...
catcha lea ...

Originally posted by anthrax_moshing_maniac
why arent they your fav band anymore ? :erk:
here's a link you can buy it :):)
http://www.playserver5.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=CD&title=16948

thank you mate ... they aren't my fave band anymore cause i'm into diffrent type of music now ... music has always been my life and Anthrax was one of the first styles and bands that i realy like"d" [those quatations are there cause i still like them but in the past i worshipped them :devil: :D ] :) ... now i'm into Drum And Bass .. i know prolly most of you will flame me now but hey ... i like what i like ... and the heavy metal music will always be in my heart ;) ... thanks for the link and your help man ... i was after a short low quality [VBR variable bit rate] 1 minute clip of the choon ... nostalgia u c :D
:D