Please post all US Tour October-November 2006 reviews/setlists/picture links HERE

are you kidding??? THE FINAL CHAPTER!!! please please please play it in NC.

I wish HYPOCRISY headlined!! Than maybe they'd play a longer set than on this tour. Fear Factory was definitely out of place. Fractured Millenium in my opinion was a kick ass opener!!! Green lights on a smoky dark stage. Thought I was gonna see aliens!! :lol:

HYPOCRISY RULES!!!!!
:kickass: :headbang: :worship:

seriously... i got an erection the instant that i saw fractured millenium on the setlist... i already got my tickets for the tampa show friday. the main song i wanted to see added was fractured millenium and apparently they are opening with it. thats fucking awsome. ima chant for encores all night :)

i was always a fan of old fear factory. demanufacture was awsome. anyone know if they played body hammer??? song fucking rips.

Squeak said:
You need to check the review I did on the Decapitated forum, as I posted to you here in an earlier post. ;) Suffo I can't help with since they didn't play my two shows.

I'm having trouble finding the review. Could you send me the specific link?

Well I had a kick ass night. Here's the Houston setlist:
Fractured Millenium (great opener!)
Adjusting the Sun
Eraser
Osculum Obscenum
Roswell 47
Warpath
Let the knife do the talking

There was not enough time for The Final Chapter, which Peter confirmed. I finally got to met the man, and I am happy! :D And I met Klas, he seems like a nice guy.

Nice review Squeak, and great photos! :kickass:

haha our photo
eeptur6.jpg

It was cold that night btw, hehe. :)

Lots of people don't read this board which is part of the problem. I can't wait for the Chicago show and Sauget show, I am attending both!

ok... i went to both the tampa and orlando shows...
tampa:
fractured millenium
adjusting the sun
eraser
osculum
warpath
roswell
wow i was drunk.... kinda hard to remember...
let the knife do the talking

i think there was actualy one or two more.

Orlando:
fractured mother fucking millenium mother fuckers!!!
adjusting the sun
eraser
osculum
fourth dimension
warpath
then the shit ass venue kicked them off stage due to set time. i dont understand. decapitated and nail shitter both had like 8-10 songs and hypocrisy as co-headline only gets 6? not to mention 10 less minutes too. and the doors opened an hour late. advertised everywhere that they open at 7. called ahead and they said 7. get there and they dont open till 8. worst fucking venue ever. i left before suffocation even came out.

anyway for what it was worth they were both 2 of the best hypocrisy sets ive seen in a long time. fractured millenium was a huge bonus cuz thats always been my favorite song and i dont think they ever played it live before (or atleast that ive seen.) and i seen them a good 7-8 times.

crowd at orlando show was way more intense than tampa.
tampa was just a bunch of fucking heads there to see fear factory. never herd of hypocrisy and so forth. the entire venue was going fucking nuts for orlando which is another reason i dont understand why they kicked them off early. faggot ass venue... gotta start a riot next time... idiots...

anyway all hails peter and hypocrisy!!!! death mother fucking alien anal probe metal for life!!! \m/