Portugal Metal

That site doesn't feature only the underground metal bands from portugal. It does contain mainstream and signed bands as well. The most notorious and known band in portugal is currently Moonspell, but there's certainly a lot more that should be mentioned as well, Heavenwood, ShadowSphere, Sacred Sin, Daitya, Arcane Wisdom, Sirius (dead ?), Re:aktor, Aenima, Thragedium, ThanatoSchizo...

I find it stupid the initial thread author post here the link of a site that's like 90% written in portuguese and doesn't even contain a sample for download (at least, I couldn't find one) and very 80s fashioned promotional pictures and angry posses. As far as music is concerned, I'm swedish or otherwise, Italian. Portuguese scene is totally for the underground, there's no great avanues, those that existed went bank rupt or are no longer supporting garage acts. The bands don't invest on their quality, buying drinks is a preferable way to invest money. Rare exceptions exist, though.

Yes, it sucks that way, and I'm very ashamed of being a portuguese guy into metal music.

First of all, I’d like to thank you all for your curiosity.
Second, I’d like to apologise for putting this post and never shown back again.
And finally I’d like to thank Morningstar for is constructible critic and positive view of Portugal’s scene, thought is point about investing the money in drinks and not in quality is very correct in my case.
You can find a little more about Portugal’s scene at www.geocities.com/nekrometal.
About our downloable mp3 are at the “BARULHO” section of the site.