Post-November Tour WOODS Merch! Tees,Longsleeves,Girlies,Toques,Scarfs,Patches,1"B uts

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
Photos here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=65040&l=284df&id=512430671

Here's what's left of the WOODS OF YPRES tour merch + introducing The Goldhaus Cats: Tiger and Pantera (you guess which is which)!!!

*All prices include shipping. Please msg me with any questions. Thanks! DG - \w/

T-shirt (XL Only) = $25 (only 2 left!)

Longsleeve (XL Only) = $35 (only 2 left)

Girly-T (S,M,L,XL) = $20

WOODS Toque = $20

WOODS Scarf = $20

Patch = $5

Buttons = $1 each ('Your Ontario Town", Ontario Coat of Arms, Logo White, Logo Black, Woods 1, Woods 2, Woods 3, Unrestrained Photo)

CDS:
Woods 1: "Against the Seasons: Cold Winter Songs from the Dead Summer Heat" = only $10! Until 2009.

Woods 2: "Pursuit of the Sun & Allure of the Earth" = $15! Until 2009.

Woods 3: "Deepest Roots & Darkest Blues" = $15! Until 2009.

OR, order all three WOODS OF YPRES albums for just $30 total, w/shipping included! Offer good until 2009 only.

Paypal to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

OR well-hidden cash, check or money order in an envelope to:

David Gold / WOODS OF YPRES
44 Poplar Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, On,
P6B 2W7, Canada

All orders shipped on the day they are received. Location: The Goldhaus, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada

Any questions, let me know! Thx!

DG - \w/ :kickass:

OH! Want buttons! Need em for my backpack and guitar strap, lol. 5 bucks for 3 the album cover ones, the one with you, Jess, and Dan, and the one with the Ontario Ground Shield? I can send out cash tomorrow when I go into work :)

1230423791.jpg

I'm not in the market for any merch right now, but a quick merch-related story:

I was at a convention last week for an organization that I'm part of, and there were some Canadians (Ontarians, mostly) there. Naturally, I brought my "Your Ontario Town" shirt, with the less-than-traditional Ontario coat of arms on the back. I got several quizzical looks from Canadians that day, and some of them even introduced themselves to me because of it!

The moral of the story is: WoY shirts can help you make friends with Canadians, so you should buy more!