Post some fucking COB covers!!

DeFy

MAJESTIK MASSACRE
Jun 15, 2004
Swamphell
I only heard an Everytime I Die cover and it was really cool... i know theirs a fuck load more, i just dont know where their at. So if anyone could post covers of their songs that would be killer.

i wanna make a CD with all covers from different bands.,

forum dudes and famous dudes, whoever fucking covered a bodom song and has it in MP3 format.

holy poop on a stick, those two are awesome.

I'm gonna do helluva loads of cob covers and shit when I get my RR this summer, can't wait \m/

Lake_Laiho said:
holy poop on a stick, those two are awesome.

I'm gonna do helluva loads of cob covers and shit when I get my RR this summer, can't wait \m/

so what..you cna't do CoB covers on your present guitar? I smell bullshit.

the_drip said:
so what..you cna't do CoB covers on your present guitar? I smell bullshit.
well, what i meant to say was that i get my new guitar + new amp this summer..

and yea, the guitar i've got now is pure shit, wouldnt wanna waste time on doing covers that would sound like shit,ehh....

Enemy242 said:
....is there any way you could make covers with better quality?

i really hope there will be a way soon..
but today we just have this fuckin camera to record our covers and then rip the sound off the videos (the 3 cob songs, aces high, for whom the bell tolls, unleash hell by norther and so on..)
it's too bad.. we really need recording stuff.. ;(
then we finally can begin to record OWN stuff, too.....

nobody's posting here some stuff? :err:

here's a (slightly) better version of our everytime i die cover..
we even played a version with female singing vocals (sounds strange but somehow.. interesting experience ^^) but didn't record it yet.. our singer is on vacation so we just could record (with our crappy recording opportunities) this version...