post your pic.....

Hmm I take it he's important?:p
Nice pic Tinus.
As it says, he's the prime minister, what Mr. Gordon Brown is for England and (for now) Mr. G.W. Bush is for the USA.
Well I knew your vrother was famous, but that famous? Metal must be big in Holland ;)
It wasn't through him, but through his girlfriend that me we met him.
Nice Martijn,
how come you guys met him?
My brother's girlfriend works for a TV production company that produced a live award show in a theater in Zeist yesterday night and we were in the audience. Mr. Balkenende was invited to hand out the final 'gold' award to the winner. After the show there was an afterparty for all the guests and Mr. Balkenende hung around for a while as well (as well as some other Dutch 'celebs'), talking to people and taking pics with them as well, I just HAD to have this pic :D Pic was taken by my mum, we briefly chatted with him as well, was a fun night!

I was really bored, so I went for a walk to the cemetary.
And if anyone has heard the song 'Einsamkeit' by Sterbend..that one came on my mp3 the first second I walked in to the cemetary, pretty cosy ;)

Anathema7153.jpg

Lord Darksoul hosted the incoming orientation for Psychology Graduate students. I was asked to do this because public speaking is my favorite thing ever!!! I love being a SVPERSTAR infront of a microphone. It was the best orientation ever!!! Here I am hanging out with the department chair and some of the 2nd year graduate students (I'm a third year now, but I've worked 40 hours a week the whole time I've worked on my Master's... so piss off!).

3.jpg

5.jpg

The event was a SMASHING SUCCESS!! TOTAL FUNERAL!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Here is a new picture of my wife, who is probably the hottest person ever. If I was not married to her, I'd probably wank to her photos every day :oops::worship:rock::
hottt.jpg

Darksoul if your going to claim someone to be your wife, you may want to cut out the Playboy logo in the corner. :lol:

Lord Darksoul hosted the incoming orientation for Psychology Graduate students. I was asked to do this because public speaking is my favorite thing ever!!! I love being a SVPERSTAR infront of a microphone. It was the best orientation ever!!! Here I am hanging out with the department chair and some of the 2nd year graduate students (I'm a third year now, but I've worked 40 hours a week the whole time I've worked on my Master's... so piss off!).

Do you specialize in a certain subject?

well we were supposed to be taking a "serious" picture and the guy in the orange shirt just threw his leg up and the rest of us just decided to focus on his balls....

i don't know why, but it sure made for an interesting picture.