PP Sampler CD tracklist

BlindPanzer

Iced Guardian was taken:)
Mar 27, 2004
Miami
I don't know if it has been posted here but the tracklisting for the sampler CD we'll be getting at the entrance has been posted.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ProgPower USA CD track listing...

Due to the many requests from some of the bands on this year's CD sampler set we've decided to post the track listing so that everyone can look forward to hearing some great new tracks (and bands). As an added bonus, this year we have added a third CD to the sampler set!

On a personal note, samplers are always hard to put together as you want to have a good flow from track 1 through to the end, as well as keep all the bands/labels happy with their track placement. My goal for the samplers is to make sure every disc is strong from beginning to end, and from CD 1 -3, no exceptions. Start high and end high. I think I was able to pull it off as I myself enjoyed listening to these CDs in the final order that was put together.

With that said, here are the bands/tracks that will be appearing on the sampler this year:

CD 1

01. Outworld – The Never

02. Presto Ballet – Peace Among the Ruins

03. Lydian Sea – All That Ends

04. Nevermore – The Psalm of Lydia

05. Azrael’s Bane – Shine

06. Fahrenheit – Evermore

07. Transient – What Lies Within

08. Pyramaze – Souls in Pain

09. Halcyon F5 – Revisit Me

10. Dead Nature – Birds of Prey

11. Gaia – Praxis

12. Rusty Cooley – Under the Influence

13. Wiszdom Stone – Eyes Open

CD 2

01. Shadow Gallery – The Andromeda Strain

02. Redemption – Release

03. Persephone’s Dream – Nightfall

04. Miles Beyond – A Call to Odin

05. Antithesis – Dreaming Reality

06. Indukti – Uluru

07. Aspire – All Ahead

08. Vox Tempus – Revelations

09. Hibria – Living Under Ice

10. Mirror Black – Blinded (demo)

11. Mindflow – The Logic Behind Heads and Tails (edit)

12. Dragonland – As Madness Took Me

13. Torquestra – Tears of the Gods

CD 3

01. Theocracy – The Writing in the Sand

02. Beyond Twilight – Ecstasy Arise (edit)

03. Cellador – No Chances Lost

04. Ezra Stone – Road Called Anywhere

05. Zero Hour – There For Me

06. Operatika – The Calling

07. A Lower Deep – Gods and Monsters

08. Suspyre – The City Under Sands

09. Icarus Witch – The Ghost of Xavior Holmes (Featuring Frank Aresti)

10. Firewind – Tyranny

11. Avian – As the World Burns

12. Ascension Theory – Passion of My Heart

13. Warmachine – Empty

As always, everyone will receive this CD set, an event program and many other goodies at the door this year, for FREE. See you all in a month and a half!”
---------------------------------------------------------------------
(source: http://www.bravewords.com/ )

BlindPanzer said:
As an added bonus, this year we have added a third CD to the sampler set!

CD 1

02. Presto Ballet ? Peace Among the Ruins

I got turned on to that site. That's Kurdt Vanderhoof's new "project." It's pretty interesting stuff though, and a far cry from Metal Church or Vanderhoof (the band) Didn't think I would ever hear him go into a proggy style. He still has some good writing skills though.

Bryant

Nice, new Theocracy, F5 (Chris' F5), new Pyramaze. Looks good this year.

And is it just me or did anyone else let out a nerd like chuckle at the fact that Lydian Sea is followed by Psalm of Lydia. hardy har har.

Yeah, when I walked in I got an awesome program with interviews with all the bands and a sampler CD set.

Not only that, but band members attending Progpower can usually be found handing out demos. You can walk away with tons of music without paying a cent. Plus, this year I'm coming up with a few dozen CDs from my collection to give away becuase they take up too damn much space and I don't listen to them anymore.

Okay... I'm freaking out! This is a bit of a dream come true for me... I'm singing on a disk that Ray's singing on. Holy hell! Not only that... but right friggin' after him. :yow: Deron, I adore you!

Now... I just gotta sing *with* him on something... :devil: