PP USA XX Ticket info

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Hi all,

Ticket prices for VIPs (sold-out), Gold Badges (sold-out), and the general public are all going up for next year. I consider myself one of the most transparent promoters on the planet so I have no problem explaining the increase. It's a damn near perfect storm of inflation:

1. Hotels. As most of you discovered dealing with your own bookings, the Atlanta midtown area has continued to raise prices over the years. I have been lucky to avoid most of it, but no longer. It was a swift kick in the nuts when I got my quote for next year. When you book 50-60 rooms over 2-3 days, that adds up quickly.

2. Visas costs. The government is increasing their application/interview costs *again.*

3. Venue. I don't own the venue. I rent the venue. Center Stage costs are going up this year after holding for the last several. This includes everything from security to insurance to venue staff and in between.

4. Labor- In order to keep things running smoothly for us old folks, I have expanded my full time crew members for the future.

5. The usual....band fees, travel, gear, etc. This goes in cycles and its that time again to see increases.

With our focus on quality over quantity, I have little choice but to increase the price. Regular tickets go on sale October 6th at 10:00am EST. Cost for the Day 3 & 4 ticket is $210 (both days combined). There will be no individual day tickets sold. - Glenn

Reactions: Kez
Always respected how open to fans you are!!
Even with the price in tickets going up - THIS IS STILL THE BEST DEAL for ANY fest out there. I honestly don't know how you do it!!

Brand

Thank you for the clear explanation. It's a bit higher than I had hoped (was hoping for under $200, plus whatever fees Ticketmaster jams on us), but it's fairly understandable and still worth the price.

Given the caliber of bands...it’s still a good deal.Hoping that 2019 will be my first PP!How much will tickets be for Days 1&2?

This will be my 5th ProgPower, and I have learned: just buy the tickets without question. Glenn will not disappoint. Besides, I can't think of a better way to spend my hard earned money. Can you?

Reactions: Mardoch
Glitch finally fixed and I got my tickets.

BTW, if it were Adele or Metallica on sale, this would have been taken care of in about 10 minutes.

Bought my ticket. First time I'ma going to make sure I can make it since PorgPower 1. I bought a gold badge for 3, 4, & 5 and was never able to make it.

Got my ticket! Will be my second ProgPower after this year's excellent experience.

I'm much more familiar with Days 1/2 than 3/4, so I'll be buying a ton of CDs to start discovering some of these bands.