pre-order the nick drake tribute album from strangelight records now

i never used to get on with red haired people, even fell out with them and that, I think it's mainly the girls with it i reckon, nasty business, but now the cavanaghs' have put redheads in a totally different light! no longer the whipping boys of hair colour, they make it seem special :p

Andy_2003 said:
i never used to get on with red haired people, even fell out with them and that, I think it's mainly the girls with it i reckon, nasty business, but now the cavanaghs' have put redheads in a totally different light! no longer the whipping boys of hair colour, they make it seem special :p

erm ok :erk: :lol:

But what what if jesus was a redhead....and had an action figure?

http://www.jesus-action-figure.com/

is Danny the new Elton John?
nick_drake_sessions.jpg

Don Corleone said:
i guess we have to wait for the end of september...at least
something like that. not to mention, that here ppl are famous for being slow in ordering these for us to be able to buy them... well, at last I will have money for the dvd by the time I'll be able to get it, cause now I don't have any...

Loona said:
any news about the album? don't like this endless waiting.
the same about the dvd, but at last for that I know a concrete release date (if still that)
I cant do anything until I get the finished version. I apologise for the endless waiting but its out of my hands