Pre-Party Bands-Line-up Finalized

Morticia NL. said:
Yeah- that might have been the case. Happens a lot with frontwomen.....

True...

This is sort of off topic, but ... Morticia, will you be attending the Headway Festival this year? My band, PRYMARY, is opening for Last Crack and Fates Warning. Come check us out!

this might be a stupid question but oh well...do you buy tickets at the door for the pre-party or something? can you buy them in advance?

tyrone biggums said:
this might be a stupid question but oh well...do you buy tickets at the door for the pre-party or something? can you buy them in advance?

Unless something has changed, you don't buy tickets in advance. You just pay the cover charge at the door when you get there.

Shane DuBose said:
Tix are to be purchased at the door. Tess you are correct, as always!!! :)

Ah, if only all the men in my life agreed with you. :loco:

EDIT: Wow. That sounds pretty bad. Not to say that there are MANY men in my life. Meaning past and present alike. Of course! :D

Bad Girl Tess said:
Ah, if only all the men in my life agreed with you. :loco:

EDIT: Wow. That sounds pretty bad. Not to say that there are MANY men in my life. Meaning past and present alike. Of course! :D

I get what you mean chick, we can all relate. It's because men don't LISTEN!

ROTFL

[Sitting back waiting for the Dub to harsh me]

BABS said:

ROTFL

Did you say something? I thought I heard a squeak, like a rusty door hinge...

hallo here is wolfgang the guitarist from dreamscape...
i would be very happy if you could publish the whole information about the preparty to the official ProgPower page. to talk about the preparty in the forum is really great but to set it to the event details would be great too...
best regards!
wolfgang

My apologies. I sent the info a while back to Deron and thought he uploaded it. I never checked the site to make sure though. I have left him a message and it should be on the site later tonight.

Glenn H.

BABS said:

ROTFL

Haha!! I best not touch that one. I would love to agree with you but I'm terrible at listening too so............ah well. Someday!!

Wolfgang didn't send me the proper amount of payoff money to add their name so I never listed them. I guess I will just go ahead and add it now SIGH. Haha, sorry dude! I had thought I uploaded your name on there as well. Shane is supposed to send me the full times, etc. anytime I think so I will add that when I get it.

J-Dubya 777 said:
Did you say something? I thought I heard a squeak, like a rusty door hinge...

LOL, now that's the Dub I've grown to love! Remember the time when you said my singing sounded like a cork caught under a door?

You've got some odd fascination with doors.

TheWhisper said:
If we listened to everything women said...our heads would explode. :Spin:

LOL, now we know why you are refered to as "The Whisper". Prolly can't get a word in edgewise at home eh?