Primal Fear anyone ?

A

AB65

Is anyone one else out there looking forward to seeing them as much as myself ? Being German they do stand out a bit on the line-up but dont let that put you off as their three cds truly are Real-Metal classics. Also looking forward to Saxon and the others.

Hi

I am pleased that they have agreed to appear in the light of our initial intention for this to be a UK only festival, however due to the lack of equivalent UK bands (who were interested in what we are doing) we had to spread our wings and have secured one of Germany's finest!!

The bill is a very strong mixture of Metal and Classic Rock and they fit in excellently (musically)!!

They will surely be a highlight of the day!!

Vince

I am looking forward to them as they are supposed to be very Preist like. I haven't actually heard anything buy them, so whats the best album to get?

Tough decision! Get the latest , "Nuclear Fire"(10/10), then work back to the first "Primal Fear"(9/10). If you enjoy then get the second "Jaws of Death" (8/10)

Ive just got "nuclear fire" and it is awesome! im tryin to get the first album but its not proving easy!

Try ST Records, Dudley. They are your best bet . Tel. 01384 230726.

I Agree with that I buy nearly all my CD's from ST records. They have most stuff in stock & if they haven't they can order it for you. I just sent off for all 3 Primal Fear albums from there, every one in brilliant. Nuclear Fire is the best for me.