Cleveland, OH
www.myspace.com
Here's some background.

XP PRO SP3
3.0ghz Dual Core Duo2
3.5mb ram

Pro Tools 8 LE
MBox2

EZ Player Pro (just purchased and downloaded.)
I currently run DFH superior and it works fantasticly.

1. I installed it. Upon launching PT8 I get a plugin error, "EZPlayer not working, move it to used/unused directory"

2. Authorization won't work either. Went onto the toontrack site to authorize the plugin online. "Computer ID not correct."

3. I tried the stand alone EZ Player Pro, "No audio device found." Rerouted it manually. Loaded a drumkit, samples are all choppy and stuttering.

4. Used a VST Wrapper on the EZ Player Pro, still does not show up in the Protools Wrapped Plugins dropdown menu or main menu.

Is anyone else having this big of problem with PT8/Toontrack? I just spent $50.00 and can't even use the friggin' plugin. Grinds my gears!

wow it's good to hear from somebody else who has this problem.
I recently cross graded to S2 from C&V and I'm getting the same messages on loading protools8, cant load ezplayer!
I tried toontrack help but got nowhere
I also tried a few re-installs but alas no go
sorry I can't help but you are not alone
cheers
dowdytom:

I know protools 8 and toontrack stuff has problems. I have superior 2 and I don't even have it installed because it was totally screwing up protools 8.

Ok...I found the solution.
Dfhs2 (as ezdrummer and many vst's) works only if the instrument track is stereo. If it's mono some vst's are hidden in the menu. :)