ProgPower USA official Flickr group

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
Want to help promote the fest? Join our official Flickr group at http://www.flickr.com/groups/progpowerusa/ and upload your PP photos to the Group Pool.

Please tag all of your photos with "ProgPower". Flickr allows you to batch tag all of your photos at once, so it's quick and painless. Doing so enables PP images to appear in search engine queries; thus creating awareness.

I thought it would be great to ask this community to share their photos from their personal collections (as I have!) so we can show the world how fun, unique, and just how plain *awesome* our fest really is!

Don't forget to add me (j0630) as a contact and friend. ;)

~Jen

Updated the tags on my Seventh Wonder set.

I have zillions of PPUSA photos from over the years (I put a bunch up on my FB page), but that's the only set I've got on Flickr. One day I'll get up the motivation to move everything else there too...

Uploaded some photos from the Seventh Wonder Gold Badge/VIP show. That's pretty much all I have for now lol. Stephen's shots smoke mine though!

Thanks everyone for your support; we really appreciate it.

We've doubled the group's members.

~Jen

I also have a TON of pics, got set up yesterday, now I have to cull some of the cooler amateur shots from the first 8 or so Prog Powers....

I'm in, thanks Jen, I'll start gathering stuff tonight...

:saint: I'm a persistent one, eh? Thank you!

Seriously though, tickets go on sale in a little over a month, and we need all the help we can get from the masses to make this event a sell-out again.

~Jen

:saint: I'm a persistent one, eh? Thank you!

Seriously though, tickets go on sale in a little over a month, and we need all the help we can get from the masses to make this event a sell-out again.

~Jen

:lol: SO persistant that I upped my PP VI pics (the better ones) before I left for work :D

Yeah, I'm hoping things go well again this year, and yes, we need all the help we can get to put another one in the sellout column for the bossman and his minions..... :Smokedev:

:lol: SO persistant that I upped my PP VII pics (the better ones) before I left for work :D

Yeah, I'm hoping things go well again this year, and yes, we need all the help we can get to put another one in the sellout column for the bossman and his minions..... :Smokedev:

Edit: PP V & the start of PP II are up

Okay, that's it. I'm putting in a word with the promoter! :loco: Only 29 folks have joined and shared their PP photos. No cameras allowed this year!! :devil:

~Jen

I joined but haven't put any photos up yet. I will soon. Up in Vermont right now skiing. The snow comes first. ;)

Stephen (Kazi), thank you for uploading your Delain photos to the group pool.. they're excellent!!

~Jen