ProgPower USA XV Photo Thread

If anyone has nice photos of Wednesday night, please let me know. I know the room, lighting and lack of photo pit doesn't really make it for fantastic photographic experiences, but I'd love to see some good-looking photos of the show. Thanks! :)

Theocracy at Midweek Mayhem (Fuji X-T1 - lighting conditions were somewhat beyond its capabilities.)
20140910-202630-DSCF3517.jpg

If anyone has nice photos of Wednesday night, please let me know. I know the room, lighting and lack of photo pit doesn't really make it for fantastic photographic experiences, but I'd love to see some good-looking photos of the show. Thanks! :)

I've managed to get a few nice photos of the Wednesday night event. Unfortunately, a number of them did come out a bit brighter than I hoped as I was I still trying to figure out my damn camera to adjust the exposure down.

EDIT - Appears that Photobucket is being a dick tonight, so the photos are forthcoming, at least until I can figure out how to post them from Facebook.

Anyway, Just setup a new page on Facebook tonight for which to showcase my concert photography (Yes, I finally setup a damn Facebook account). Check out "SSK Rock Photos" on Facebook to see what I've gotten uploaded thus far.

Stephen will have some later on, but in the meantime here's one of mine, a rare all-faces-visible one:

20140910-220707-DSCF3733.jpg

(Fuji X-T1 1/30s f3.6 ISO1600 JPG)