ProgPower USA XVI: SOLD OUT

Bought 2 tickets this year - lucky friend or co-worker gift. Angra and persefone were on my wish list last year THANK YOU: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...ed-progpower-5-you-would-like-see-return.html

Looking forward to dragonland/voyager/anubis gate/riverside/royal hunt - some of my favorite music right there! Persefone is the most interesting new band to me on the roster. Kind of fills the same spot that Leprous did this year. i.e. breaking apart from the typical metal genre sound.

I also want to see these guys do their newest stuff live someday (2016 maybe?): Aeon Zen, Eluvetie, Epica, Opeth, Vanden Plas, Astra, Fates Warning, Haken

Too bad Eluveitie isn't coming to your part of the world. They were awesome last week.

.... to losing my ProgPower virginity! I FINALLY got off my ass and bought one of the few remaining tickets avaialble. As of two hours ago there were less than 35 AND I JUST BOUGHT ONE!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!
Lets ROCK!!!!

Ticketmaster is saying no tickets left...is it officially sold out?

No. Some enthusiastic folks like to go to the website and attempt to see how many tickets are left. If they order 15, it holds those 15 for 5 minutes unless the user gives them up manually. Some folks evidently do not do that.

There are tickets there now. I never announce a sell-out until I call the box office and confirm.

Damn. I stopped checking the PPUSA site earlier this week, figuring I'd have time to get tickets later this month. And low and behold, they give status updates, and thus I missed my shot.

On the bright side, I saved $164 bucks. For those that are going, have one hell of a good time.

Keep in mind all those who missed it: your chances of finding resale tickets are still EXTREMELY high! That forum was flooded last year with people who had to back out. IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY! BREATHE!!