Promote Your Band Here!

Noctislord said:
we got 2 metal tracks : 'innocence' and 'different lands' in streaming only for now cauze it is just a demo and really not convincing but it gives an idea.
I hope some guys here would pay attention to this link ;-p
I would have checked it out, but I just get a 403 Forbidden on both your link and the root of your domain! :erk:

I've checked some of the other stuff out, but not the posts where people just give band tips when they're not actually in the band...

I shall shamelessly plug my brother's band - Jack's Family. They play dark (progressive?) rock/metal, with a female vocalist and a classically trained violinist.
They are not great quality, but there are samples of a few songs at their website www.jacksfamily.co.uk - let me (or the band) know what you think.
They have written some, as yet, unrecorded new material and in my opinion, it's even better than their older stuff! Enjoy!

look at my band. much insperation is from just evergrey. vi are very young(about 13-15) New demo is out very soon.. so check out.. but look at our old stuff(not sounds tight) at www.insolitude.tk /Uno from sweden

Hey guys, I'm just going around and posting to let people know about our new demo we released. We're a metal band named Guillotine from the US. You can download the demo for free on our site at

GuillotineMetal.com

We just want to give people a chance to hear our music, we're not trying to make money from you or anything, just if you want to listen to our songs you are welcome.

Thanks for any interest!

theyre not my band, but i was gonna make a thread about them and opted to post here instead - byzantine just released their sophmore cd 'and they shall take up serpents' to rave reviews - they have 4 songs up on their myspace ( www.myspace.com/byzantine ) and the cd includes software and full tabs for every song - pick it up if you dig what you hear

ps. alot of stores dont seem to be carrying it, you can order it online at www.prostheticrecords.com

Hello to everyone!

I'm posting here to introduce you to my band called Atrodia. We play something kinda "death meets thrash" metal, with a little groovy sound. We come from Santiago of Chile and we hope you know our music.

That's why we also bring you the URL address where you can download our demo:

http://rapidshare.de/files/2326274/Atrodia.rar.html

That's it! we hope you enjoy our demo and all your opinions are welcome.
Our mail is: atrodia@gmail.com

Cheers!

I play in metal-band. We don't yet have any "official" webpages, but I keep a couple of our home-recordings on my website, the address is www.boltsa.org/mp3. Download those and say your opinion! And the project name is Gardens' Fall. Within couple of weeks I update those pages with two songs. It only depends, when I get my new guitar amp :)
Our music-style is not yet so simple to define, any ideas?

As a HUGE Evergrey "fan", I'd like to hint:

www.sorrowind.com

BTW - :OMG: Goddam, just saw Evergrey live in Tuska 2005, thousand of little orgasms and a weeping girlfriend next to me \m/ >< \m/

does somebody know how to but an mp3 online?

I mean a free site, I have one song by my band, its almost 5Mb
I just wanna put it online for free, so you guys can hear it

anybody can help me?