Question about Sanctified promo:

MaLu

New Metal Member
Aug 29, 2003
Did the promos come in regular, plastic cd-trays or did they come in promostandard paper trays, like a regular cds? I bought the promo recently but I´m not sure if I got the right cover for it as I got the standard plastic tray.

MaLu said:
Did the promos come in regular, plastic cd-trays or did they come in promostandard paper trays, like a regular cds? I bought the promo recently but I´m not sure if I got the right cover for it as I got the standard plastic tray.
Wish I knew, but I don't :erk: I'll try to remeber to ask Charles or Tony...otherwise I guess Black Mark knows...

MaLu said:
Yez, The sanctified promo comes in standard plastic cd-tray., with a regular booklett and a black cd with some symbols on it and the text for promotion only around the whole in the middle...
I Got it as well :) now you know...

fmsmetal said:
Yez, The sanctified promo comes in standard plastic cd-tray., with a regular booklett and a black cd with some symbols on it and the text for promotion only around the whole in the middle...
I Got it as well :) now you know...

Yea, I´ve figured that out. But the booklet is not the regular one, it differs quit a bit. For exampel it doesn´t have the thanks to JRR Tolkien and uses some different typos aswell

MaLu said:
Yea, I´ve figured that out. But the booklet is not the regular one, it differs quit a bit. For exampel it doesn´t have the thanks to JRR Tolkien and uses some different typos aswell

ok! I havent actually seen the retail version, I thought the booklett would be the same.....