Question about the cover art from T.P.S

Six-winged Seraph

Without Air
Jun 10, 2005
Caledon, Ontario, CANADA
On the front thier is a room( Room 63?), and the door is open, and leads to a floor of blood? and newspapers on the ground and a table. and Then on the back thiers a drop of blood rippling, how does this connect to the lyircs and the story of X? :loco:

Hmmm...yeah. I do love the art work on it, but it would be nice if Tomer could reply to this and explain it a bit to us ignorant ones. :)

P.S. Pay attention to my NP...notice it has finally varied :p

i believe that's that's a red carpet there and not a pool of blood :) red is a strong color when you want to express something of great passion, it could connect with love just as well as anger and insanity. As for the story, X is in his room (Room 63) and quite pissed for not being able to get away, i asked from Travis to make a room that gives a feeling of solitude & despair, the old newspapers go great with that idea.

Travis did a phenomenal art for this release, i love it!
:hotjump:

PhlegethonVeins said:
Hmmm...yeah. I do love the art work on it, but it would be nice if Tomer could reply to this and explain it a bit to us ignorant ones. :)

P.S. Pay attention to my NP...notice it has finally varied :p Opeth - The Grand Conjuration

where can i find this track? damn, i want to hear it :Spin: