Question for Labyrinth Fans

I have been told by several to start with the newest and work backwards with their catalog. I picked up Return to Heaven Denied Pt 2 and so far, it has not disappointed.

I would definitely disagree. This would make 6 Days to Nowhere your second disc, and not only is it the oddball of the discography, but it is a terrible album IMO.

I would suggest that their best album from their epic power metal days is Return to Heaven Denied, and their best from their darker/proggier material is Freeman. Everything they have done is quality stuff, though, except for 6 Days.

I would definitely disagree. This would make 6 Days to Nowhere your second disc, and not only is it the oddball of the discography, but it is a terrible album IMO.

I would suggest that their best album from their epic power metal days is Return to Heaven Denied, and their best from their darker/proggier material is Freeman. Everything they have done is quality stuff, though, except for 6 Days.

I agree.

~Brian~

I really like Sons of Thunder, not for production, but for the songwriting. That album would have been even better if the production was good. Also, am I the only one who LOVES the Self Titled album?