Questions to Hypocrisy members

Denis wake up!

you really to forward the question to Peter about what guitar tuning he uses now!!!

Some say its still Standard B, some others are talking about Standard A# and other claim that you use Standard A since Virus...whats the truth??

Important question for peter as a producer, because I'm a huge fan of most of his tones :

- How much do you still use the Sansamp PSA-1 on your records ? How is it processed, is it blended with other amps ? What are your cabs of predilection for the guitar tone ?
- Do you mix ITB, OTB, or a mix of both ?

Has there been any talk about that? It would be a good move right now I think.

If they were headlining on this next tour it could be wise to film a gig as Alexi is with them, it would gain them shitloads of new fans, as COB fans will most likely enjoy Hypocrisy. But it's not gonna happen. I hope they film a couple of songs to include as extras on a future live DVD.

Why do Hypocrisy fans feel so threatened by Alexi? Despite his fingernail ink and eyeliner he still writes better music than Hypocrisy. I don't like saying that as I adore Hypocrisy and especially on their forum, but really. Throw a bottle at me if you will. Then I can name you 20 mind blowing COB tracks.. pick any and tell me it sucks..

Despite his fingernail ink and eyeliner he still writes better music than Hypocrisy

wait man, you are right, your tastes are universal, everyone else is wrong, you own the fucking truth monopoly

this is non-negotiable, if you disagree, you're a hipster faggot and are begging to have your face raped.

FUK YEAH

(...)

We dont feel THREATENED by Alexi, only ANNOYED

and why wont you COB fans accept the fact that 90% of the extreme metal scene dont give a crap about COB and that they DONT want to get their fave bands involved with Alexi/COB in any way?