Ragnarokkr 2017: who do you want to see

Funny how things change......

I haven't seen the vids, but everyone is speaking highly of the Ross the Boss KIT performance.

When Prog Power booked em for a pre show, most found it laughable.

I know you guys hate on doom metal but Cauchemar would be a pretty fucking cool announcement assuming you can get them from Canada. They have a new album coming out and have enough Judas Priest in them to satisfy most people here. I mean, you guys had Dantesco play, who were awesome.

I know you guys hate on doom metal but Cauchemar would be a pretty fucking cool announcement assuming you can get them from Canada. They have a new album coming out and have enough Judas Priest in them to satisfy most people here.
I generally dislike doom and was not expecting much from Cauchemar when I saw them at Defenders Of The Old, but actually they quite impressed me.

That would be a freaking dream. I didn't even bother mentioning them though since I doubt enough people care.
yeah...never going to happen. It is hard..there are so many great bands and sad that we will never get a chance to play over here in any capacity. We even talked about upping the ticket price to cover more over seas bands even but I am sure people would complain about that even.

Yeah, I didn't think enough people cared about Not Fragile, but I thought the same thing about Picture and Ostrogoth, so I brought up the name anyway just in case.
both of those bands have a following with the traditional crowd and have had some classic albums...Not Fragile hasn't really. Ostrogoth was requested by a lot of people actually too.

In no particular order.

Armored Saint
Annihilator
Sacred Reich
Miles Beyond
Razor
Exciter
Orchid
Pretty Maids/Nordic Union
Diemonds
Rob Rock/Impelliteri
Tony Martin (probably too much money from what I hear)