Random thread!

I waited until someone said 'this board is totally dead' to read it again. So I shall respond to the topic, and laugh at the poster above me.

MY LIFE IN A NUTSHELL

So I go to this college (university for you Europeans) in the United States, in New Jersey. It's an engineering/science school, and I'm a computer science / literature major. I live in an apartment with five other men, and we all own unicycles. One is a jazz pianist, one is a bodybuilder, one is a classical pianist, one is a shoe-scorning hippie, another is a card-carrying 6'4 republican. I ran 50 miles last week, in preparation for our regional cross country meet this weekend - 7 hours away from where I am now. It will likely be around 30 degrees (F) for the meet, with around 400-500 runners competing. I am sitting at my desk at 10:03 this morning, looking out my window across the river where I can see New York City.

Your turn.

yea this forum is dead, like the hypocrisy one.. and we should invit people to go there with us :erk: (and I didnt make this thread for nothing :Smug: it's just to have more discussion..) we just need cool people

so I am in college in arts and it's hard because we have like 4-5 projects to do in the same time, we don't have enough time and philosophy sucks..

I'm a high school junior in Indiana, near the University of Notre Dame and pretty much nothing else (unless you count strip malls). I pretty much vegetate around my house, read (right now, The Chronicle of a Death Foretold by Gabria Garcia Marquez), play guitar (working on CoB - Kissing The Shadows, sans solo), and eat small children.

Ahhh, the fun.

Well, im a junior in high school, I hate my city, its full of faggot emo/hardcore kids. I pretty much sit on my ass most of the day and play guitar. And if Im not on my ass, Im out with friends, havin a good time :D

If we're having a random discussion, where do ya'll stand politically? It's a good topic to get people from apathetic to psychopathic. Personally, I'm a straight-up social justice/globalism/civil liberties hippy and am enjoying having just crapped in the Republicans' faces in the US midterms.

hmm ok
I am anti-conformist, I don't like Canada...but I think it's better to stay in. I like my language, the law 101 is important for us. Everyone in Quebec should speak french.