Read this Shit ! Tell me what you think.

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
I was wondering the other day, in light of current events happening in the world, would the great metal band ANTHRAX come under fire or be asked to change their name due to the recent anthrax scare. Well, low and behold I picked up the newspaper, Kentucky's Lexington Herald-Leader, and there was an article on this topic in the Weekender section. The article had some wrong info stating that Scott Ian was the lead singer NOT! Any true metal-head knows Scott plays guitar and John Bush is the lead singer taking Joey Belladonna's place. Anyway, Scott was quoted about how he thought ANTHRAX was a great name for a metal band in the 80's. He also said that now when anyone hears the term anthrax, that they will consider it negative, or became fearful and paranoid. However, Scott said Anthrax will not change their name because the bands had the name for over 20 years, but his condolences and sympathy to anyone affected by this tragedy. Also, during a festival last week in Mt. Sterling Kentucky, a woman found "white powder" under her hot dog. Well, this lady freaked and alerted the authorities and the police and FBI came, and blah, blah,blah....she thought it was anthrax. What she didn't realize is that the powder was flour from the hot dog bun. Hell, if I see white powder, I'm going to taste a little bit, and if it numbs my tongue and gums, I'm going to snort it up if its cocaine. The point is, people are going ape shit because the media hypes everything and some people accept things and don't think for themselves. Yes , the anthrax dilema is not to be taken lightly, but I think its over hyped.

THE T.V. LIES. ARE WE EVER FREE, OR JUST SLAVES TO TECHNOLOGY

CHEERS,

ZANEX "I AM THE DOG" :heh: :headbang:

HOW MANY OUT THERE , HAVE ANTIBODIES and resistance to antibiotics????

That they feed the cattle with...

Its a mad world.

Actually the same question had I. Was Anthrax forced to change name?
Come to think about it Anthrax must be selling like shit in Afganistan. I guess that every true Taliban guy wear an Anhtrax t-shirt.:heh: Imagine Bin Laden appearing on TV with "Fistful of Metal" t-shirt.:lol:
anyway. TL is quite right. IT IS a mad world.
If you just put some powder of any kind in an envelope and post it somewhere lets say in Athens half of the city will be evacuated.
Great laughs I sense...