Recent Purchases

I've not been having much, but cheers, I'll stay off it till I'm done with the cutting.

Most nuts are more than fifty percent fat, some better than others, probably better to have a handful of almonds or cashews over peanuts.

A good thing for the 3pm cravings is some rolled oats, soaking them overnight in water, you can then eat them straight.

s

Most nuts are more than fifty percent fat, some better than others, probably better to have a handful of almonds or cashews over peanuts.

A good thing for the 3pm cravings is some rolled oats, soaking them overnight in water, you can then eat them straight.

s

I have cashews if I have actual nuts

Also, fruit contains fructose and this metabolises into fat. Serious bodybuilders generally avoid it when cutting up and get their vitamins from a pill, they also minimise the amount of water they drink - such healthy buggers aren't they?

s

This. I stopped eating fruits and vegetables, I'm living on meat only :headbang:

I have cashews if I have actual nuts

and thats going to be the actual size of your actual nuts if you're actually becoming some roid dude.

Gee, I never knew you were a paleontologist, digging up old fossilized jokes like that. :p

and you hit back with an even older joke, I love you dudes <3

Anyways, if the Kid talks about such stuff, I still can't help but imagine such pics

1.jpg

and thats going to be the actual size of your actual nuts if you're actually becoming some roid dude.

lol. All natural dude.

Anyways, if the Kid talks about such stuff, I still can't help but imagine such pics

1.jpg

I'm growing a beard at the moment, so I'm doubtful I'll look that young.

inb4 some kind of "what, a couple hairs?" it's everywhere from cheeks and upper lip to around the jawline. beard.

and whether it is related to my impending trip to jihad camp this summer is my business and my business alone

For those who care......it's been complete since December, just havn't been on here for a while.

IMAG0061.jpg

- 16" 1/7 twist, 5.56 Hammer Forged FN Barrel, carbine gas system
- All mil spec parts
- VLTOR IMOD Stock
- Troy Folding Rear Sight
- BCM Gunfighter charging handle
- Ergo Grip
- Micro Dot on quick detach mount
- Knights Armament Quad Rail w/ rail covers
- Rainier mini comp

What a great shooting rifle. Shooting is almost too easy with a red dot.

Also, just took and passed concealed weapons permit class and should have actual permit to carry in about a month. Then I can carry pretty much anywhere.

I love guns, what can I say.

Docks007.jpg

Docks022.jpg

The pony has landed!

After arriving at the docks they moved it to the warehouse (pics above). I had it towed to the mechanic, the last pic shows it going into the workshop, where it is now getting ready for rego.

s

For those who care......it's been complete since December, just havn't been on here for a while.

IMAG0061.jpg

- 16" 1/7 twist, 5.56 Hammer Forged FN Barrel, carbine gas system
- All mil spec parts
- VLTOR IMOD Stock
- Troy Folding Rear Sight
- BCM Gunfighter charging handle
- Ergo Grip
- Micro Dot on quick detach mount
- Knights Armament Quad Rail w/ rail covers
- Rainier mini comp

What a great shooting rifle. Shooting is almost too easy with a red dot.

Also, just took and passed concealed weapons permit class and should have actual permit to carry in about a month. Then I can carry pretty much anywhere.

I love guns, what can I say.

>milspec
>implying that's a good thing

/k/ references aside, nice boomstick man

Docks007.jpg

Docks022.jpg

The pony has landed!

After arriving at the docks they moved it to the warehouse (pics above). I had it towed to the mechanic, the last pic shows it going into the workshop, where it is now getting ready for rego.

s

very nice... what year? I bet it's somewhere around 70's... :Spin: