Recent Purchases

stangondocks.jpg

Sittin on the dock in L.A.

It's awaiting import approval before she gets shipped over.

stangondocks1.jpg

She's picked up a lot of dirt, must've gone through rain and/or dust storm as it was getting transported.

I'll see if I can get them to hose it down before she sails so it doesn't pose some quarantine issue over here.

s

>i do realise i look like some tryhard stupid kid who knows fuck all and bought all that shit just cause i could

and that's true :lol:

kidding. I know what I'm doing, my gains have fucking skyrocketed over the last 6 months, I'm eating cleaner than prolly everyone on this board and I'm strong as syrup compared to most of my friends now, feels good man

>i do realise i look like some tryhard stupid kid who knows fuck all and bought all that shit just cause i could

and that's true :lol:

kidding. I know what I'm doing, my gains have fucking skyrocketed over the last 6 months, I'm eating cleaner than prolly everyone on this board and I'm strong as syrup compared to most of my friends now, feels good man

Define cleaner.

totallynuts.gif
... tell us about it when you're strong as ketchup.

s

:lol: foiled!

Define cleaner.

Only eating at mealtimes, if I NEED a snack I have nuts, peanut butter or fruit.
Drinking only water, skimmed milk (simply because I'm cutting) and green tea
Limiting processed foods to absolute minimum (near to but not quite none)
No junkfood (chocolate, sweets, sugared stuff, sugary cereal (or most cereal), crisps, etc.)
Breakfast is whey, oats and banana if I have time along with multivitamin and cod liver oil.
Always a good portion of meat/fish with lunch and dinner with at least 2 fruits+veg, multivitamin and CLO with dinner
Casein shake before bed if I have room for it

Only eating at mealtimes, if I NEED a snack I have nuts, peanut butter or fruit.

Drinking only water, skimmed milk (simply because I'm cutting)

If you're serious about cutting ditch the peanut butter - unless it's the proper 100% peanuts it's processed and still fattening nonetheless.

Also, fruit contains fructose and this metabolises into fat. Serious bodybuilders generally avoid it when cutting up and get their vitamins from a pill, they also minimise the amount of water they drink - such healthy buggers aren't they?

s

If you're serious about cutting ditch the peanut butter - unless it's the proper 100% peanuts it's processed and still fattening nonetheless.

Also, fruit contains fructose and this metabolises into fat. Serious bodybuilders generally avoid it when cutting up and get their vitamins from a pill, they also minimise the amount of water they drink - such healthy buggers aren't they?

s

100% peanuts breh, I made sure.

And I'm not a serious bodybuilder-and that doesn't even sound friggin healthy. I'm a powerlifter who likes aesthetics, and I'm fine eating fruit hahaha

It's still a no-no for cutting up/

I've not been having much, but cheers, I'll stay off it till I'm done with the cutting.

A lot of them are very unhealthy, pumped up full of bad chemicals and so unfit they couldn't run around the block.

s

>common knowledge. most are drug addicts (prescription, performance-enhancing AND recreational) and would be exhausted after a brisk walk.