1) Intro

2) Bloodlust

3) The Fleshcrafter

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3PBWIPOBZCUUJ27KAGRYO2LMNU

4) Extinction of the Sun

5) Decaying Fragments of Existence

6) Sinners Unite

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1E1MMOX3NBQO92XWI7GXNRY5QB

The flames of Fleshcraft have been burning since 2001. Blending a raw edge of death and black metal together, Fleshcraft have made their name known from their chaotic, blood soaked live shows to their brutal style of extreme hate metal. Hailing from Sudbury, Ontario, the five piece have only begun their wrath of darker existence. Originally called Tyterium, and going through a couple of line up changes, they started by playing a few thrashier originals, and covers by Old Mans Child, Cannibal Corpse, Sepultura and Deicide. Believing in extreme brutality, Fleshcraft have progressed to achieve a sound of unrelenting Black/Death metal with a taste of Swedish melodicism.
In 2002, they released a very rough demo through 664 Productions entitled Deadline Release. Consisting of six songs, its release gained them a well established, dedicated fanbase known for their true support and high energy mosh pits. Fleshcraft are currently working on composing new originals to complete their first full length release, to be entitled Skeletal Landscapes. Watch for its 2004 release. Expect a more matured, darker, hate fueled sound. The minds of evil have united and Fleshcraft has been born, to punish the scum upon the earth and terrorize the meek and feeble. Prepare yourselves for the onslaught...

:headbang:

"The Fleshcrafter" thoughts: very nice death/black hybrid here, I enjoy the mixture of deep growls and higher-pitched vocals too (I always do). I'm not sure how memorable this stuff is, and the fact that all they have to show for themselves in 5+ years of existence is 1 6-song demo tells me that I'm not alone in those thoughts. Still, decent, they should write more music. 7/10

The Fleshcrafter: Some of the riffs remind me of the almighty Angel Corpse, which is always a good thing. It's pretty boring overall, though, and they could do with some tempo changes.

Sinners Unite: Dull.