recommendations for black metal fan (mostly melodic)

Nokturnal1228

...and time begins
May 2, 2008
San Luis Obispo, CA
explosm.net
Top black metal bands I like:

Abigail Williams
Abigor (Fractal Possession stuff)
Behemoth
Catamenia
Dark Fortress
Dark Funeral
Dawn Of Relic (only One Night In Carcosa stuff)
Diabolical Masquerade (only Nightwork stuff)
Dimmu Borgir
Dragonlord
Emperor
Hades
Keep Of Kalessin
King Fucking Diamond
Limbionic Art
Mayhem (liked Chimera a lot)
Melechesh
Mercyful Fate
FUCKING Naglfar (Sheol is second to Pariah)
Summoning (well... not really bm, but pretty damn close)
Watain

When I see "Melodic Black Metal" I instantly think of Dissection, Dawn, and Sacramentum. Try older Abigor aswell, some of that is chock full of melodic noodling. Also, Lord Belial. Maybe older Behemoth aswell.

This may be somewhat random, and I don't feel like making a new thread, but what should I get from Limbonic Art?

Sacramentum - Far Away From the Sun

Best melodic black metal album as far as I'm concerned.

This may be somewhat random, and I don't feel like making a new thread, but what should I get from Limbonic Art?
Moon In The Scorpio. Its not like I'm even a fan of that band because I don't listen to them much, but I heard something off that and liked it so yeah. I also remember hearing their most recent one and being like thats quite good.

Ok... I really liked Obsidian Gate, Bishop of Hexen, and Lurker Of Chalice especially; but i'm sorry to say that i left one huge detail out of my initial post:
the band must have good production quality, so no typical "I can't hear whats fucking happening" black metal

Ok... I really liked Obsidian Gate, Bishop of Hexen, and Lurker Of Chalice especially; but i'm sorry to say that i left one huge detail out of my initial post:
the band must have good production quality, so no typical "I can't hear whats fucking happening" black metal

Read my post again.