Red Harvest

Yes, the same energy live or on CD,
they played here last year with Zyklon, and this year with Khold,
a good good gig for RH,

Well, I didn't listen enough to Ram-Zet to compare ...saw them once at Inferno, but choosed to give a try to Zeromancer, the band that continued Seigmen, they played here with a UG techno/metal band from Belgium, I enjoyed I mean, but only feared a bit the softer parts, not so easy to be open-minded in general, so back to Red Harvest, as I enjoy everysingle track of their last album, even the video >
http://www.nrk.no/kanal/nrk_petre/ambolt/1728197.html

Ok..I don`t know what to say about Red Harvest!?
It was some kinda industry-Rammstein thing.. I don`t know..But one thing I know.. I did not like them!! They made the night a boring memory!!!!!!

Originally posted by LadyMordeth
Ok..I don`t know what to say about Red Harvest!?
It was some kinda industry-Rammstein thing.. I don`t know..But one thing I know.. I did not like them!! They made the night a boring memory!!!!!!
Im sorry to hear you didn`t like them.. :cry:

Norway's RED HARVEST will enter the studio on January 30, 2004 to begin recording the follow-up to 2002's "Sick Transit Gloria Mundi", tentatively due late spring/early summer through Nocturnal Art Productions.

In other news, the group's previously announced Jan. 4 appearance at an Italian music festival has been cancelled by the event's organizers. "It looks like one of the promoters has disappeared, and it looks like they have cut down when it comes to number of bands playing at the festival," the group write on their web site. "Unfortunately, RED HARVEST is one of the bands taken off the bill. Please don't blame the band for this, we have even delayed the recording of our new album because we thought we would play."