Reflection...

Hawng

Internationaly known
Jan 18, 2004
Jeffersonville NY
I came back after a couple of years to see what was going on on the old boards and was reading some of the old posts. I am embarrassed to say, I was wrong about a whole lot of things... So here's my apology...

To the people who said that we were at war because of oil, I am sorry I called you fucktards. I was recently enlightened to find out that most of these countries we (the US) have pushed for sanctions on, invaded and destroyed, basically stopped trading oil for US dollars and wished to switch to the Euro. Seems that if that happens, the US economy will pretty much collapse as our dollar isnt backed by gold, its backed by oil.

TO the people I basically told to fuck off because they called GW Bush a criminal, I take it back. That fucking scumbag needs to strung up Saddam style. HIs administration was responsible for coming up with the NDAA which essentially eliminated the 4th amendment of the constitution. I also now believe they knew 9/11 was coming and welcomed it, cause 6 months before it happened, Saddam decided to trade oil for Euros. Perfect excuse to go to war.

TO the Europeans, I am sorry I argued about this country being #1 in the world, we aren't. Our country is run by corporations and big bushiness and it is being run into the ground by a banking system that can not sustain a good economy. There is no way that going into debt and constantly borrowing more and more and going even further into debt will make things any better.

Billy... Im sorry we had our "problems" as well, Your still one of the best Hardcore singers in the world whether or not the world agrees.

Jerry Jabber, your still a douche and my greatest hope is that you realize your a douche and go for sterilization. If you have reproduced, sterilization for the little ones then.

The world is fucked, and I wish all my friends on this toilet of a plant the best

May the sun always be behind you and your gun never jam,
Hawng

Well the constant borrowing and going into debt is not (or was not supposed to be) the American way, it's unfortunately the European way... I agree the world is going down the spiral of shit and nothing can be done about it.
I still don't believe 9/11 was an inside job though, my common sense finds it virtually impossible.
Peace! J.

I came back after a couple of years to see what was going on on the old boards and was reading some of the old posts. I am embarrassed to say, I was wrong about a whole lot of things... So here's my apology...

To the people who said that we were at war because of oil, I am sorry I called you fucktards. I was recently enlightened to find out that most of these countries we (the US) have pushed for sanctions on, invaded and destroyed, basically stopped trading oil for US dollars and wished to switch to the Euro. Seems that if that happens, the US economy will pretty much collapse as our dollar isnt backed by gold, its backed by oil.

TO the people I basically told to fuck off because they called GW Bush a criminal, I take it back. That fucking scumbag needs to strung up Saddam style. HIs administration was responsible for coming up with the NDAA which essentially eliminated the 4th amendment of the constitution. I also now believe they knew 9/11 was coming and welcomed it, cause 6 months before it happened, Saddam decided to trade oil for Euros. Perfect excuse to go to war.

TO the Europeans, I am sorry I argued about this country being #1 in the world, we aren't. Our country is run by corporations and big bushiness and it is being run into the ground by a banking system that can not sustain a good economy. There is no way that going into debt and constantly borrowing more and more and going even further into debt will make things any better.

Billy... Im sorry we had our "problems" as well, Your still one of the best Hardcore singers in the world whether or not the world agrees.

Jerry Jabber, your still a douche and my greatest hope is that you realize your a douche and go for sterilization. If you have reproduced, sterilization for the little ones then.

The world is fucked, and I wish all my friends on this toilet of a plant the best

Hawng

Still talking shit, you little whiny bitch! You've already proven that you're just a dick with no balls! You need to be bitch slapped big time. I bet you're the type that said you didn't want to join the military because you didn't want people telling you what to do, and didn't want to be yelled at. :cry:

Do you think anyone gives a shit about your fake ass apology? Eat shit and die you liitle punk ass cunt!

Well the constant borrowing and going into debt is not (or was not supposed to be) the American way, it's unfortunately the European way... I agree the world is going down the spiral of shit and nothing can be done about it.
I still don't believe 9/11 was an inside job though, my common sense finds it virtually impossible.
Peace! J.

Good points Johnnie. $16 trillion plus and counting, it's not looking good.

Hawng

Other than beer production, our country is still the best. I know, I've lived in several other continents.

Good points Johnnie. $16 trillion plus and counting, it's not looking good.

Are you delusional ?
$10 trillion of our national debt was left by that mofo George W.
Looking for WMD in Iraq cost so far $830 billion
Cost of that thing in Afghanistan so far $600 billion
Which in no way pays for the 1000s lost lives of the US Military
^ All were parting gifts to the US taxpayers from George W

edit ... on the last day George W was in office our National Debt was $10.626 trillion
I had short changed him $626 billion in my above post

Speaking of the beer production, did you tell you're half Czech or was it someone else on this board?

Not half Czech..like 1/4 czech. But I've traced my family back to Hrabova Slovakia, but before that Grabow, Germany. Ill just say my last name is pretty fucking close to Hrabova....

Are you delusional ?

edit ... on the last day George W was in office our National Debt was $10.626 trillion

Regardless of who spent what, you have to agree, democrats and republicans.. it dont matter which one is in there, you get the same government. Obama is going for the record for Most wars started with out congressional approval in two terms...

@Jerry :fu:

Are you delusional ?

WTF are you talking about?! All I mentioned was about our country being over $16 trillion debt, that's it! I'm an Army vet that proudly served our country. If you had previously read my responses to Hawngs sister/cousin/girlfriend/wife (Sue NC), You would know that I was completely against the war in Iraq & did not like Bush. When Clinton left office, there was a $200+ billion dollar surplus, after 8 years of Bush, we were in debt over $10 trillion, and the economy collapsed.

Not half Czech..like 1/4 czech. But I've traced my family back to Hrabova Slovakia, but before that Grabow, Germany. Ill just say my last name is pretty fucking close to Hrabova....

I see. My last name suggests my ancestors come from Hungary or Poland, not that I know of but it sucks both ways! :Smokin: Anyway, merry xXxmas to you all!