Reign in Acai says "the ragheads got something right for a change."

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Princes of the Fucking Universe :kickass:

actually fair due thats an epic tune

the flash gordon soundtrack is pretty rockin too

I don't hate homosexuals, at the minute I'm reading an Al Frankin book (lies and the lying liars who tell them) picked it up fot £1 s/h
at my doctors surgury when waiting 2 hrs for a blood test
I hate bush and i hate murdock and I despise right wing christians

I must be a rampant shirt lifting uphill gardener or something

Reign in Acai said:
Hhahha, you guys are ridiculous, you know that right?

For the sake of honesty, I didn't do anything but come in this thread and talk about the same random shit all of you talk about. Nothing I've said save for a few exceptions has been serious... and yet you all have this insanely preconcieved notion of me and assume everything I say is genuine and not just to be silly. And I guess it helps that Fags and a few negars hate me... as odd as that is.
hah, i didn't even catch the reference either at first

considering we have the same opinion of each other i'll refrain from turning this thread into a flame war

cthulufhtagn said:
hah, i didn't even catch the reference either at first

considering we have the same opinion of each other i'll refrain from turning this thread into a flame war

Huh , I think you;re good people, you're my RC brother.

bah, this is lameass. pathetic. like a tantrum from a child.

when will the extreme muslims stop ruining it for the rest of the 'good' muslims with their pettiness?

cthulufhtagn said:
then let a new era of peace and goodwill reign among the Retard Corner

Let the bell of solidarity ring forevermore!!!

Hercules_and_Iolaus.jpg

Claws of Perdition said:
@guthrum, i felt run to the hills to be relevent for two reasons, i was drinking a beer and listening to said song at the time and found it funny in the context of my post.

:headbang:

I'm afraid the ragheads have got it wrong again...

After out Prime Minister stated that he believes muslim immigrants should assimilate into our culture, treat women equally, learn english and embrace our way of life it was greeted with anger from muslim leaders who called him racist etc.

What is wrong with these people? they come here in an well known attempt that we are a tolerable country where you can get away from all the shit of *insert country here* and start a new life off fresh, but what do they do? bring the trouble over here, try and ban santa claus from shopping centres(which has happened in a few places in sydney) ban christmas things from schools etc. just because it is offensive to their culture. What about our culture? our way of life? why should we have to suffer because you have an utter contempt and disrespect for everyone else but your fellow muslims.