RELEASE SCHEDULE....Baby coming

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
My wife and I found out last week we are going to have a child in late November, early December.

So the release schedule is all being moved forward and we will be cranking out as much as we can before then. Naturally, there will be a period of slow activity following the baby's arrival.

We don't normally like to do this you DB customers, but we figure you might forgive us in this one instance. :)

In production right now:
SLAVE RAIDER (x2)
SHOTGUN MESSIAH (x2)

heading into layout stage now:
ENERTIA - Piece Of The Factory *NEW ALBUM*
POLTERGEIST - Nothing Last Forever (Dlx Ed)
WULFHOOK - The Impaler (press release coming soon)

getting very close to heading into production:
WILD DOGS - Reign Of Terror (Dlx Ed)
EXISES - Exises
INTRINSIC - Nails

releases that will be out before November if we can help it:
THE HORDE OF TORMENT, MINDS EYE, MARTINI, Bootcamp #25 (Powermad, Have Mercy, Napalm), PIERCE, HARD KNOX, OSIRIS, HOLOSADE, TERMINUS

Congrats on the baby!

I can tell you from recent experience that having one little one will slow you down a bit and force you to adjust ... but having two little ones will make a HUGE impact on what you can do. Things get easier after a while though.

Congrats on the baby!

I can tell you from recent experience that having one little one will slow you down a bit and force you to adjust ... but having two little ones will make a HUGE impact on what you can do. Things get easier after a while though.

thanks! thanks for heads up. I am prepping for all the changes as best as possible. also letting fans know that my super fast shipping might slow down after baby comes. haha.

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Plus, I'm happy that some release dates will be sped up. Osiris and Poltergeist mainly.

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Plus, I'm happy that some release dates will be sped up. Osiris and Poltergeist mainly.

OSIRIS is basically being done without the band at this point. I was in contact with Rene and things were looking good for interview, pictures, demos. First, weeks passed without responses to emails, now months. I cannot wait any longer since my license with Shark Records has an expiration. So booklet will be limited and bonus tracks are unknown at moment.

This is one of those instances you guys get to see how I try and be patient to get the best product AND work directly with the band, but right now the timing just doesn't seem to be there and since money was already paid for the license I cannot risk losing it by waiting any longer.