Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

The thing is, that the song sounds like any ordinary rock / metal song from Hammerfall, Edguy and stuff. Not special like COB-songs und covers sound usually.
And Alexis voice is really strange in my ears. It could also be the voice of any other singer. Scary!!!!
a035.gif

What do you guys think of the DVD that came with some editions?

I thought the "Making of the Was it Worth it music video" was cool. You could definitely see that Cole is a fan and it was a big thing for him :D Too bad they used so little skating in the video...
The two live videos are mediocre, Rockhouse trailer is useless and the Rockhouse excerpt was kinda cool. It basically was that Alexi played new solos over Blooddrunk backing track.

To add something cob related I´m gonna place a call about cobtv right now.
Later freaks.

:worship:

Thanks!

My pre stuff has arrived yesterday but just today I could listen to that. After 7 hours inside my bf's car, listening the album over and over until the car's baterry get wake and course, due to that, he threw me out of there...

The whole stuff is awesome. NPT's intro is killer, loved it!! Can't stop listening.

I'm very happy for this album, it sounds so good at least. The boyz did a good job.

Now, need a shower and food. :D

:worship:

Thanks!

My pre stuff has arrived yesterday but just today I could listen to that. After 7 hours inside my bf's car, listening the album over and over until the car's baterry get wake and course, due to that, he threw me out of there...

lool now THAT is a fan !!1 Nice ! :headbang:

I sure fucking hope I get mine today..release date is 7th March in Sweden, which is today. Sucks if I don't get it -_-

First Impression: Some solid ideas but mainly swamped by thoughtless generic metal crunch. Vocals are better than I was anticipating though as they're not all like the Was it Worth it. A lot of the harmonies and runs have that Blooddrunk sound to them which I'm not so fond of, for example in the UGLY pre chorus, its as if they got one bar down(1:14) then stopped and asked "what do we do here" then just mindlessly added a dirty run which made it feel awkward. There are some excellent parts but I feel as whole songs, there was nothing 100% solid. Great playing from all members though. Will continue listening and I'll probably lighten up to it. All my opinion ofc and blates I am an "Old COB Fag" so I'm biased to begin with :p

^ I feel exactly the same, but I've had Ugly grow on me, a lot. Now this song totally rocks for me. NMF is getting there, too. The rest is just as you said, though.

Same here in US, but mine wll be here day of, along with my "In Your Face" dvd and Roy the Reaper bobble head(come free as my purchase was over $35.00 or something) It better be a good instructional dvd. At least he doesn't look sick in the new dvds so hopefully he will have some energy and not be as boring as he usually is in them.