Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Usually when I pre-order from Recordshop X they inform me the day before that my package will be available for pick up. Never received anything today... tomorrow should be, on vinyl, RRF and Burzum's Fallen waiting for me. We'll see...

one...more...day, finally

all i have to do is get past my morning lab then im off to the mall. if they dont have it (like many other albums on RD)...imma be PISSED

edit - its been stated before but its pretty stupid how they dont ship until the day of the release. my SITC arrived on RD last year. i think im just nitpicking though. might buy the album on itunes right now though so i dont have to wait just in case hmv doesnt have it tomorrow...

^ Speaking of dealing with HMV, they haven't been getting as many copies, if any, of new metal albums lately. I've been going in a month or so ahead of time and pre-ordering it in the hopes that it actually arrives in time. I've had good luck in doing so; they usually phone me the morning that the album is officially released and inform me that my copy is available.

Well, I rushed into the one of the biggest malls in the city(Prague) yesterday and guess what.. they didn't have it. But at least the shopper looked like he was having a clue what I was talking about... damn, yesterday it was my name-day it could be the best gift ever.

^ Yeah, that's something I've experienced more than once in Italy as well. Record stores NEVER get a metal record upon release, and they often don't even know it's due out. That's why I make all my purchases online now.

Fuck me. Why does the band have to have like ten million release dates for the album? I thought AGAIN that the Finland release date was the 8th. Just got my e-mail that my order will be available tomorrow for pick up. Had to check again and it was the 9th that was the release date.

*facepalm*

Thats why I was surprised that I got mine already Saturday the 5th ! Sweden release is the 7th even - guess I was put in the Sweden category, but still surprisingly early. Or its just coz of me maybe being a vip customer at the Hate Wear site lol. Ive spent loots of Euro's there :kickass:

Got my itunes pre-order :), my mom is flying tomorrow morning to Berlin, can anyone recommend Music store that have the album ?

fuck you edmonton HMV, im gonna download it right now from what.cd

i already ordered bundle 10 anyways so whatever

^ Why? haha ,
its a pretty cool song and the chorus is catchy and sound kinda like it meant to sound like old stuff but with something else :)