Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

!!Warning!! You will never listen to Shovel Knockout the same if you read the rest of this post!!

I can't help but laugh hysterically at 3:30-3:35 of SKO. Alexi a waaaooooooooowwww which should probably turn into a yaw or something but all I hear is "YAY!" and it's so fucking hilarious to me that it gets me every time.
Haha, now the song is hell of a lot better when I noticed that! :lol:

I know this is strange to say but I think I like this album better than HCDR. I know it's new but I just love so much of the stuff in here including the thrashy parts. They finnally figured out how to make it sound good and not stale like on the last couple albums.

I know this is strange to say but I think I like this album better than HCDR. I know it's new but I just love so much of the stuff in here including the thrashy parts. They finnally figured out how to make it sound good and not stale like on the last couple albums.

It's not strange, I like this album better than HCDR also.

In fact, after listening for so long I like this album more than Hatebreeder overall as well. SNBN, TDE, COB, and Downfall (4 songs!) are the only songs on that album that I still listen to if they pop up on the ipod. I can see myself listening to NMF, Shovel, Roundtrip, Pussyfoot, RRF, Ugly, and WIWI (7 songs!!!) for a long long time.

I think with time people are going to appreciate the album the way it deserves.

I think I might like it more too. Hopefully this evening I'll be spinning both albums and comparing them. ATM the first 5 songs and NPTD are the best songs SINCE HCDR and aside for Needled 24/7 I think NPTD and SKO are better than anything on HCDR.

and aside for Needled 24/7 I think NPTD and SKO are better than anything on HCDR.

That is a lie. (This should be read as Barney Stinson says it in the second season of HIMYM, when Marshall suggests he's a better friend with Ted than Barney is).

And besides, NPTD? Come on... (where's a misty-eyed emoticon when you need it?)

Yeah, didn't even notice the theme color change!

Some changes to my liking of the album:
RTHAB > SKO > NMF >>> NPTD > Ugly > RRF > COTN > PMS >>> WIWI.

Ohhh fck, I just looove Jaskas drumming throughout the album !! :kickass: The guys are performing so fcking good the whole way through ! Thank youuuu !!! :headbang:

ive been reading that ppl like SKO quite alot.

am i the only one that thinks the lead guitar near the beginning does not fit the song at all? (the C,C,C,C,A#,F thing). Im totally cool with the song except for that part... its just sounds like horseshit to me

ive been reading that ppl like SKO quite alot.

am i the only one that thinks the lead guitar near the beginning does not fit the song at all? (the C,C,C,C,A#,F thing). Im totally cool with the song except for that part... its just sounds like horseshit to me

I think that AND the verse is shit, but that's just my opinion.

if i knew that paying for one day shipping would take a week...

feel bad for the guys who paid for ground shipping. theyll be waiting for like a month in canada lol

did anyone else order one day and not get it yet?

Still loving the album, cry of the nihilist and ugly have really grown on me. Awesome stuff, actually the only song I would skip is PMS, even WIWI is ok there, just to give you some rest before NPTD. Can't wait for the tour, only month and two weeks remaining! I'm not going to put these songs in any order, but I think some of them are up there with old classics and on this level there is no point in comparing.

@Physic: Yeah, I haven't gotten it yet, either. I'm not in Canada, but from what I hear, Canadian postal services suck. XD I dunno, where I am, postal service is usually pretty good...

That's how I feel sometimes about Alexi and his attitude with going into the studio having not even really written his songs and just half-assing it :lol:

Way to write something fucked up. They always go into the studio with the songs finished and ready to go, that we know from always. Only notice we have of that not happening was FTR being too short and we got KTS out of there, what an asshole Alexi is... :erk:

Same here, great album, great overall feel, tremendous playing and were it not for WIWI I would never be able to skip songs.

That is a lie. (This should be read as Barney Stinson says it in the second season of HIMYM, when Marshall suggests he's a better friend with Ted than Barney is).

And besides, NPTD? Come on... (where's a misty-eyed emoticon when you need it?)

What is the problem with NT??? What, if a song is shorter than 3 minutes sucks or something like that? Because as a song I don't see what may make it be bad at all, I really don't get the bashing on it.

What is the problem with NT??? What, if a song is shorter than 3 minutes sucks or something like that? Because as a song I don't see what may make it be bad at all, I really don't get the bashing on it.

It's not the length, though I generally prefer longer songs. It's the songwriting: it really doesn't sound like anything COB, and it's not very inventive... it's 2:55 minutes that sound like a punkish attempt at thrash metal (or a threshy attempt at a punk song). At least it sounds like that to me, and it is currently among my least favorite songs on RRF. To each their own, I guess... from I've been reading I might as well be one of the very few people who enjoys all parts of SKO, including the initial and verse riffs.