Return of the Killer A's Video Collection

JohnThrax

Pre Reunion NFMB member
Mar 14, 2004
NY
www.myspace.com
I was in FYE yesterday, and I happened to spot this on the shelf all by itself. I guess its some old footage of the band from after Bush joined the band, as well as some concert footage from the POT tour. There are also some music videos from the Bush era.

The POT footage is kinda cool. Belladonna kinda shits up the vocals on some songs. The band sounds REALLY bad, but I guess its because its some old VHS footage.

Spitz looks like he is having a terrible time onstage, like he doesn't care what he is doing. Joey has his half microphone stand thing he is running around with, an looks like a crazy old man.

The great thing about this DVD was that it was initially $24.99, but it was marked down to $4.99! I guess they followed suit with the greatest hits CD of the same name. I'm happy with it anyway.

This DVD has sparked my interest on this one-off reunion in Europe with Joey. I am curious to see the superior line-up of Anthrax working with Joey's vocals along with Bush's vocals. The band is DEFINETLY better without Spitz, but the live show playing abilities are way better than before.

:headbang: