German TV special 1998 and raw killer a's footage....

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Got the German 1998 thing. AWESOME. Wish I had the whole show (concert that is) but this will do. It is an hour of live footage interspersed w/ good interview's (did you know CCR's "Proud Mary" got Scott into rock????) THe concert footage is BEAUTIFUL. It looks to have been recorded on film as opposed to video tape, yes, there is a difference. I need an expert to validat this for me though. The colors bleed a litte, because it has been transfered from PAL, but it is right off the PAL master and looks GREAT!!. Now, the "unused killer a's footage" Well a certain mr. bag (apparently) filmed Anthrax's appearance at Chicago's New World Music Theatre for RockStock in 1998. He filmed it right from the pit. You'll recognize it from killer a's. Several shots of this show are in it. It is the outdoor concert filmed in the daytime, and it sort of looks like a giant gong is behind Charlies kit (it is the Rockstock's round logo) This tape is 2nd gen. so it looks really good too. Contact me for trades, or you can send me a $$$ for a blank and for postage.

Thanks for all the e-mails!! I'm tired of sending the same message back, so here is the setlist for the German TV Show "Virus Mix": Fueled, Room 4 1 More, Inside Out, Among the Dead, I'm The Man '98, Armed & Dangerous, Caught in a Mosh, and Catharsis. In between each song Scott and Charlie discuss something, the theme is "firsts" first concert, tour, album etc. They also talk about the firing of Turbin, Charlies first band (cool stuff) and bands the listened to WAY BACK like CCR and Elton John even. Good stuff. I'd rather trade than sell................