Anthrax German TV Special from 1998.

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Anyone hear of it? I supposedly have a copy of it coming in the mail. I went to a record show at Vet's Memorial Auditorium in Columbus yesterday and bought a boatload of bootleg videos (I splurged big time:eek: ) The guy said he got this tape directly from none other than Bil Philput himself (He also said Bill has a boatload of videos that he will one day bestow upon us) Anyway, I never heard of Anthrax being on German TV. I guess it is a pro-shot concert from Germany on the "Tour of Terror." 1998. He didn't have it with him, but I paid him for it, and he is supposed to be mailing it to me this week.

Dude, you have to let us know what's up with that video, if and when you get it.

This dude seemed pretty cool, he is friends with Mr. Bag and the videos he sold me yesterday were KILLER. I've got a SHITLOAD of anthrax videos on the way from Canada (thanks MATT!) we basically swapped out entire collections, so we both doubled our inventory. I also have an Anthrax video from the MetroCentre in Rockford, from the Pantera tour, if it is any good I'll holler.

Hey Ty, the Japan tv show and the power30 i have send to you it's so incredible, it's pro-shot and in power30 they play Ridding shotgun and fueled live..... Ridding shotgun it's so loud!!!
Let me know when you gonna have the german tv special...

AWESOME! You should be getting that package soon Matt. It is all up to the postal service at this point I guess. I shipped it out Thursday I believe. I'm also getting an upgrade of Chicago 98 (right off the master) and the Rockford show I am getting is right off the master, so they should KILL.

Yeah I have it here in Australia too. I assume its the same one you're talking about?? They do Fueled, Riding Shotgun, and then there's a Scott & Charlie interview talikng about Neil Turbin and the early days?

Is that it.

Oh, and they mention Neil having LSD (lead singer disease)

TD said:
Anyone hear of it? I supposedly have a copy of it coming in the mail. I went to a record show at Vet's Memorial Auditorium in Columbus yesterday and bought a boatload of bootleg videos (I splurged big time!:eek: ) The guy said he got this tape directly from none other than Bil Philput himself (He also said Bill has a boatload of videos that he will one day bestow upon us) Anyway, I never heard of Anthrax being on German TV. I guess it is a pro-shot concert from Germany on the "Tour of Terror." 1998. He didn't have it with him, but I paid him for it, and he is supposed to be mailing it to me this week.

Do you know how long it is? I have something on audio that I think may have been taken from PAL video or something like that.
http://homepages.udayton.edu/~delprijr/bootleg/shows/101598.txt

Is there any way that someone can send me a tape (any tape) of Anthrax with John Bush? I don't really have much to trade, just a few Megadeth bootlegs I got off of Ebay, but just name it, and I'll try to get you something in return, it would mean soooo much to me...but if not, it's cool cuz I know you have to go to a lot of trouble for these things.