REVEREND CDs shipping now!

Ordered! If you get any funky orders from Poland that have problem with the name of the ordering person - that is probably mine. My Paypal sometimes acts up. Sorry :)

Got my order today. Arrived with some scratches on the boxes but that was to be expected. The CD's and inlays are in perfect shape and the CD's sound AMAZING!

sorry about the scratches. :(

Don't worry. That is why I ordered both as separate CD's and I have empty CD cases. The Polish post office is not really something to write home about so the scratches do happen. Still - the contents of the cases were intact so that is all that matters.

Don't worry. That is why I ordered both as separate CD's and I have empty CD cases. The Polish post office is not really something to write home about so the scratches do happen. Still - the contents of the cases were intact so that is all that matters.

Damn Poles dissing me again! did they not see Rudzinski on the return address?!?! hahaha, i am kidding.

I should start posting pictures of some of the packages I get from within the USA sometime. One box from Century Media looked like a fork lift thing had punctured it. luckily the contents were below the point of impact. haha.

I think all postal services are the same when it comes to damages. haha.

However the worst DB package i have seen was when the Scanner CDs came out. Customer's package was obliterated and cds were smashed and broken to pieces.