Reviews?

They probably would've said something about it if there were any... Anyway, one more month, that's fucking insane. Just one month and we'll have what it probably one of the greatest albums of all time! My expectations are so high right now, it's gonna be amazing!

Just one month and we'll have what it probably one of the greatest albums of all time! My expectations are so high right now, it's gonna be amazing!

After hearing those samples it seems alright to expect one of the best albums ever! And I don't think we will be disappointed, no matter how high our expectations may be! :)

I'm setting my expectations very low; so that way when i DO hear it my whole self will explode.

Just a "sanitary advice": set your expectations much higher! :) I can't describe how high my expectations are but still I'm afraid I could explode!

But in case we will find pieces of you lying around, we (or at least I) will do our/my best to put you together again...

Does anyone know if "Immortal" is supposed to be based off of the "Dragonlance" book series?

I ask because I have a friend who used to read that series hardcore back in the day. He said that Caramon ("Caramon's Poem") was a very prominent character in the DL books, at least back when he read it. He also said that the lyrics sound like they are written about this Caramon character as well. He also said that "Year of the Phoenix" sounded like it could be based off of the series as well and that the fire blaze behind the Pyramaze logo in the cover kind of looks like it is shaped like the dragon behind the DL logo.

i don't think all of the songs are dealing with dragonlance. I think its only Caramons poem.
just wait and see man.

a couple hours ago i was blasting Dark Empires album stream part 1 from their myspace.
then you have arsis and their material to hear.
and testaments new album on their space.....just bask in the greatness of the year.

Yeah I also think it was just that song (actually I only learned about that from posts here, I've never read any of the books). I'm pretty sure it's not a concept album anyway.