RIP Bosse...

Really sorry to hear that.

I lost one of my cats recently. I felt awful. Only advice I could give you is to get another pet soon.

It won't replace your buddy off course but at least it will keep your mind busy in a positive way.

All the best.

I know you saw this yesterday Ola, but I have to post it again in memorial of the coolest fucking pooch every in the history of metal.

box_troll.jpg

RIP Bosse! We will all miss you!

thanks guys, Bosse had a serious heart issue(pretty common with the breed). We recently discovered that he also had a serious eye infection as well, so we decided to put him down so he doesn't have to suffer anymore. It fucking tears my heart...

I can´t find words for that, Ola. My pooch Yoshi is nearly 15 years old and I know, I´m one of the next posting sad news like that. It must be hard! :( But that´s life - and life is a fucking bitch sometimes.

I´m sure, Bosse had an great time with your family! And he doesn´t suffer pain anymore...

Stay strong, bro!

Always one of the worst feelings when a something happens to such a nice pet. I've felt more for pets than members of my family who have passed away before which is strange. Hope you feel better soon dude.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Ola. That sucks! R.I.P. Bosse. He will be missed in all of your videos. You should make a video compilation featuring him. Losing a pet is like losing a family member, so my condolences to you and your family. :(

Always one of the worst feelings when a something happens to such a nice pet. I've felt more for pets than members of my family who have passed away before which is strange. Hope you feel better soon dude.

I'm the same way. We just recently lost the great pyr. Ola, I'm so sorry to hear about this. There's just no words that can really say anything, other than I'm sorry. :(

i am so sorry for your loss...

we all really enjoyed his (sometimes unintended) appearances in your wonderful videos and i am quite certain bosse is in a better place!

rest in peace, bosse! :(

My condolences. May he rest in peace.
It's very hard to loose a pet, I know. Must have been a tough decision. Especially when he is still so young. Looked like you had a great time together.