RIP Paul Gray

^I Wiki'd it.

Bassist in Slipknot.

220px-Paul_Gray_at_Mayhem.jpg

i wonder what the band will do, they always bragged about having the same line-up since the first album, with 8 dudes. i liked the first 2 albums

Did I seriously just see the fucking bassist of fucking Slipknot mentioned in the same sentence as Dio?

"Man we lost the drummer of A7X, Dio and the Bassist of Slipknot... 2010 is bad year for metal ;_;"

:rolleyes:

People die. If we're gonna baaaaww about it, please let it be because they have contributed a great deal to the world. Regardless of if you liked their music or not, what the fuck did "The Pig" contribute to the world? I read he was a fucking drug addict anyways.

"Man we lost the drummer of A7X, Dio and the Bassist of Slipknot... 2010 is bad year for metal ;_;"
Funny thing is that when Chuldiner died, nobody ever gave a fuck since the media weren't there to film it.

Anyway, nobody cares about Slipknot, but I guess they have fans who will weep about him for us.

I do actually listen to slipknot very rarily, I just don't really worship them or anything. They're just one of those bands that are kind of there.