Rock n Roll Hall of Shame

looking over the entire site, it's honestly really hard to tell if it is real or parody, because there is a lot of conflicting stuff on it.

but looking more at it, I'm given to say that it's real and very scary.

it seems to be one of those uber fundos who despise Papists and all other Christians because they don't follow their view of the Bible.

yet another reason to Nuke America.

NOW!

My favourites:

"Britney Spears: bi-sexual whore"

"Alice Cooper: on-stage mutilation, rebellion, "School's Out" prevents mice from solving mazes"

"Iron Maiden: mascot Eddie told fan to kill himself" (huh?)

"Ozzy Osbourne: scary face"

"Styx: promotes fornication, shacking up, rebellion"

Heh.

Silverchair: song ‘israel’s son’ made 18 year old goth Brian Bassett murder his parents

Rod Stewart: bi-sexual, promotes immoral sex

Van Halen: cross-dressers, bi-sexual, promote every sin imaginable, including Satan worship in "Running With The Devil," promote immorality

this is my favourite

Beatles: promote Communism in "Back in the USSR," sexually degenerate lyrics... "Why don't we do it in the road (1968)," rebellion, fornication, false religion (Catholicism and Eastern Mysticism). Lennon called Jesus a 'garlic eating fascist bastard.' Paul McCartney is an admitted atheist. 'Sgt. Peppers' album cover has Aleister Crowley's face on it

What a crack.
Idiots aswell have no idea. Aerosmith's Dude looks like a lady was written about Vince Neil not cross dressing. Mentions bisexuality when it comes to females but forgets to mention David Bowie's sexuality and drug use and other "non christian acts".
Bauhaus got there name from the painter of the same name. Plus many more incorrect statements on there.

just remember.

see if someone can find an old supposedly anti-masturbation website called "American Purity" (not sure if .com, .net or .org).

It used to say stuff like all vegetables should be sold pre-cut/diced so they can't be used as a masturbational devices and you should be able to bind and beat your children if you catch them "interfering with themselves".

for years we argued whether or not it was a piss-take site but seems very much like the page above.

looked on the Way Back Machine for it but didn't come up.

if you can find it, it is a seriously disturbing and funny read.

just remember.

see if someone can find an old supposedly anti-masturbation website called "American Purity" (not sure if .com, .net or .org).

It used to say stuff like all vegetables should be sold pre-cut/diced so they can't be used as a masturbational devices and you should be able to bind and beat your children if you catch them "interfering with themselves".

for years we argued whether or not it was a piss-take site but seems very much like the page above.

looked on the Way Back Machine for it but didn't come up.

if you can find it, it is a seriously disturbing and funny read.

It was a parody. I outted it as a parody in an article I wrote about it, and the guy emailed me and asked me to change what I'd written so the joke wouldn't be given away. He wanted people to think it was real. :lol:

This site isn't a parody though. If you check out the main page, there's a link to a book this guy's trying to flog about how Catholicism is the "false" church and all kinds of insane bullshit.

Can anyone with a better knowledge of Alice Cooper than mine explain this?

"Alice Cooper: on-stage mutilation, rebellion, "School's Out" prevents mice from solving mazes"

It was a parody. I outted it as a parody in an article I wrote about it, and the guy emailed me and asked me to change what I'd written so the joke wouldn't be given away. He wanted people to think it was real. :lol:

Thought so but fuck was it fine parody.

but so easily taken for real, especially against those insane fuckwits like the "God Hates Fags/American/the World" cunts and other mega-fundamentalists in the states.

any chance you still have the article, Gore?

This site isn't a parody though. If you check out the main page, there's a link to a book this guy's trying to flog about how Catholicism is the "false" church and all kinds of insane bullshit.

I know.
that's what is so scary.

also think that the guy (or someone who wrote a book like his one) who has this site has been banned from a lot of Fundamentalist programs (radio, TV, etc) because he carries "Extreme Views".

Now if that ain't a huge case of "the pot calling the kettle black" I don't know what is.

Can anyone with a better knowledge of Alice Cooper than mine explain this?

http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/alicecooper/schoolsout.html#1

here are the lyrics.

Well we got no choice all the girls and boys
Makin' all that noise 'cause they found new toys
Well we can't salute ya can't find a flag if that don't suit ya that's a drag
School's out for summer school's out forever school's been blown to pieces
No more pencils no more books no more teacher's dirty looks yeah
Well we got no class and we got no principals and we got no innocence
We can't even think of a word that rhymes
School's out for summer school's out forever my school's been blown to pieces
No more pencils no more books no more teacher's dirty looks
Out for summer out till fall we might not come back at all